Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

RyogAkari's flux's, games and more.

Post by RyogAkari » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:37 pm

I thought it would be fun to sell some stuff on here so I've gathered together a list of stuff that I'd be willing to sell.

PC:

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force

128bit Rage 8MB graphics card AGP

DreamCast:

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Sentimental Graffiti 2 (It's a Japanese import game dating sim)
Towny Hawks Pro Skater 2

XBOX:

1st party connector for SVideo and Digital Sound as well as standard RCA inputs.

PS2:

GTA III: note it comes in a blockbuster case
Medal of Honor Frontline (Greatest Hits)

Unique:

Non working TI-83Plus calculator for moderific glory

Halo 1 figurines. I've got master chief, some marines, and some of the buggey eyed dudes with the spikey hair.

Cobalt Flux:

Version 1 control box
Version 2 control box

I'm thinking about selling my dual set of cobalt fluxes. I'll go ahead and take offers on them. They have had a lot of modifications put into them. First off, I dont use the control boxes anymore. They actually cause a lot of lag and I got sick of it. I have two ps1 controllers that are modded that plug up into the cobalt fluxes.

Second the cobalt fluxes have been high rise modded on the diagonals and in the middle. This gives for a more arcade feel. This isn't the cheapo version that cobalt flux sells. This is an authentic awesome homemade mod. Here are some pictures:

Anyway, note that these are version 1 cobalt fluxes. I bought them 2 years ago but I've done my best to keep them in excellent condition. They will be scrubbed out and rebowed and prepared nice for sale. the one thing that is showing its age is the decals. One decal is missing after accidentally getting ripped during a regular cleaning so you'll need to either deal with not having a decal or replace it and the others.
Last edited by RyogAkari on Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:05 pm

What did you use to make the rise mod? It looks really good!
Also, are you only selling dreamcast games? I've been looking to get a dreamcast but I've been a bit skeptical to bid on ebay items seeing there are a lot of broken dreamcasts out there.
Thanks.

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:30 pm

I paid someone (or rather am in the process of paying) 80 dollars to mod them so I'm not really sure. Its custom so there isn't anything like it.

I have an extra dreamcast. I keep all of my consoles clean and working well. I'll make you a package deal. 1 dreamcast, 2 games, and a controller for 50 dollars. Actually, I'll throw in a 3rd party dreamcast controller too.

I also have a huge selection of games for the Dreamcast as 'back ups' on DVD that you can get a copy of. Of course, you have to own the original game *wink wink, nudge nudge*

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:36 pm

I may be interested in your V2 control box. Mine has a broken pin, and the top left button won't work (meaning I have to swith to a controller to change options in ITG). I was planning on just waiting until CF releases their new control box, but I don't know when that will be. They've been developing one with Xbox and USB connections, and rumored PIU support. They've leaked that it may be out by Christmas, but it's not confirmed. Anyway, you said that it lags. Is that due to a problem with the control box itself, or what? If it's the box itself, I doubt I'd want it. Otherwise, I'm quite interested in it. How much are you selling it for?
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:32 am

(Im on my PSP) Its an official control box. The same one youd get from them so it is no different than your old one. I forgot to mention that I love to trade. I own all of the consoles so PM me some games to trade stuff for(especially handheld and xbox). I'd be willing to trade the set of modded cobalts for the xbox 360 $399 package which you will probably be able to find at a used store for $350 soon. Let me check on the control box or just PM me some stuff to trade.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:35 am

I find it funny that we're talking about getting things used that haven't even been released or even completely finalized yet...
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:38 am

(2x post) I will trade the dreamcast bundle for 30 cash and then other tradeable things to make up the 20.

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:43 am

MonMotha wrote:I find it funny that we're talking about getting things used that haven't even been released or even completely finalized yet...

actually I can already buy 360 games and controllers at our used shop.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:32 pm

RyogAkari wrote:(2x post) I will trade the dreamcast bundle for 30 cash and then other tradeable things to make up the 20.
What exactly are you looking to trade for?

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:14 pm

I like console games, especially handheld (PSP, Advance, DS) and XBox. I got the new SP so Im on a big advance kick right now. Really Im open to anything and I wont make fun of you for suggesting something unorthodox.