Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Lock Please

Post by seveneleven » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:24 pm

Well as stated i need a car. i can probly get about 500 not 100% sure...but yeah if you could make a deal that would be great....and Travis if ya still have your old car(and its in good working condition ;D) PM me or w/e to anyone else please contact me any way there is.... \/
Last edited by seveneleven on Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Re: {WANTED}CAR

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:55 am

seveneleven wrote:Well as stated i need a car. i can probly get about 500 not 100% sure...but yeah if you could make a deal that would be great....and Travis if ya still have your old car(and its in good working condition ;D) PM me or w/e to anyone else please contact me any way there is.... \/
If all you can get is $500, don't bug Travis. He wanted something like $6,000 for his.

My suggestion: Walk yourself down to the gas station and get a Peddler's Post and a couple of those free car paper things. That's your best bet when you've got limited resources.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Re: {WANTED}CAR

Post by seveneleven » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:04 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
seveneleven wrote:Well as stated i need a car. i can probly get about 500 not 100% sure...but yeah if you could make a deal that would be great....and Travis if ya still have your old car(and its in good working condition ;D) PM me or w/e to anyone else please contact me any way there is.... \/
If all you can get is $500, don't bug Travis. He wanted something like $6,000 for his.

My suggestion: Walk yourself down to the gas station and get a Peddler's Post and a couple of those free car paper things. That's your best bet when you've got limited resources.
well i was think about monthly payments...but this Peddlers Post seems interesting...TO TEH GAS STATION I GO!!! Mods plz lock