World of Warcraft

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:52 pm

Heh. So I was farming water elementals in Felwood, when 2 level 54 mages and 1 55 rogue ambush be while I'm resting and eating. Rogue gets in close, hit him once, get enough rage to do an intercept at one of the mages. I crit her, crit her again, Mortal Strike, Execute. One down. The other mage is blasting away with her baby arcane missiles or whatever and by now the rogue is back on me. Sweeping Strikes + Retalliation, hitting both of them whenever I get hit by the Rogue now. Pop a major health potion. Crusader enchant from weapon kicks in, bam bam Mage is dead. Rogue dodges, overpower crit, can't vanish because of bleed effects now, hamstring him, MS, execute. Rogues have no chance against me. This is too easy.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:40 pm

hahahah warriors are so easy to kill, what noobs.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:41 am

Rogues are pansies ; ; They spec into crits and dodging, which I am perfect at countering. If they dodge me, overpower with 50% to crit, over 1000 damage. If they crit me, I get 40% melee attack bonus for 5 hits. One Mortal Strike for over 1000 damage with their flimsy armor, and then pop an execute. Hamstring/Rend to screw em over on vanish and running away, and you've got yourself one dead rogue. No matter what level.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon May 02, 2005 8:31 pm

New WoW user.

USER: UnaMagnus

Rojali (lvl5 at time of post, troll shaman) on Windrunner

EDIT: lvl 14.
Last edited by SoDeepPolaris on Sun May 08, 2005 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Silent_Blade
Standard
Standard

Post by Silent_Blade » Tue May 03, 2005 12:01 am

Nyoma~lvl 52 Nightelf Hunter
Passager~Lvl 43 Nightelf Preist
Myst~Lvl 24 Nightelf Warrior
(All Kel'Thuzad)
...I think I like Nightelfs or something =P
RAWR I'm a Tuna!

goten444
Standard
Standard

night elfs rule

Post by goten444 » Wed May 18, 2005 10:39 am

i still could beat you with the night elfs

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Re: night elfs rule

Post by Original Sin » Wed May 18, 2005 5:48 pm

goten444 wrote:i still could beat you with the night elfs
You've said this 3 times now.

Silent_Blade
Standard
Standard

Re: night elfs rule

Post by Silent_Blade » Wed May 18, 2005 7:54 pm

goten444 wrote:i still could beat you with the night elfs

/sob

What does that mean?
RAWR I'm a Tuna!

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat May 21, 2005 2:35 pm

UD Rogue lvl15 or so, on Smolderthorne(PVP)

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat May 21, 2005 3:22 pm

I just sold my account for $360. I could have got a lot more, but I sold it to a RL friend of a friend in the game who wanted to be on that server. I was a level 60 Warrior with all the best endgame stuff. Oh well, the game gets boring at 60.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sat May 21, 2005 3:27 pm

what's the point...gee i just bought a completely grinded char on a game for grinding...time to....grind? oh shit can't...time to...pvp? oh shit honor system is stupid..BATTLEGROUNDS......FALL 2005 oh crap...well....stick a thumb in butt?
insert code compile execute return

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat May 21, 2005 4:45 pm

Ask the guy who bought my account. My character was one of the top PVPers on the server, now he can ruin my reputation =) But it's okay, it's not like I'll talk to anybody in that game again. UO player run shards all the way.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:44 pm

sam wrote:what's the point...gee i just bought a completely grinded char on a game for grinding...time to....grind? oh shit can't...time to...pvp? oh shit honor system is stupid..BATTLEGROUNDS......FALL 2005 oh crap...well....stick a thumb in butt?
Battlegrounds, patch came out yesterday. Where'd you get this Fall2005 stuff?

I haven't played Alterac Valley (too low lvl for it), but Warsong Gulch is awesome. I just wish the alliance would get their act together and learn how to play their characters, we keep raping them.

Silent_Blade
Standard
Standard

Post by Silent_Blade » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:38 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
sam wrote:what's the point...gee i just bought a completely grinded char on a game for grinding...time to....grind? oh shit can't...time to...pvp? oh shit honor system is stupid..BATTLEGROUNDS......FALL 2005 oh crap...well....stick a thumb in butt?
Battlegrounds, patch came out yesterday. Where'd you get this Fall2005 stuff?

I haven't played Alterac Valley (too low lvl for it), but Warsong Gulch is awesome. I just wish the alliance would get their act together and learn how to play their characters, we keep raping them.
What you say is absolutely true concerning the Alliance not knowing how to play their charactors. I was playing this evening and the horde beat us 9 out of 10 times because...
1. Nobody tried to form a raid group when they got in, and if they did people would complain about how they weren't the leader.
2. Nobody worked as a group and tried to rambo the fricking thing.
3. The healers never healed.
And lastly 4. Most of the time people just didn't stay back to defend at all.

Battlegrounds is awesome though if you've got a guild on one team with Teamspeak/Ventrilo.
It was honestly depressing though because the Alliance I saw just didn't know what their charactors were made to do...
RAWR I'm a Tuna!

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:02 pm

The Horde, we had our rogues do recon and many times they grabbed the flag or distracted so we could get a hunter/shaman in there. Our casters would always catch the alliance flag carrier because they had absolutely no support, and if they did, we killed them. I, a Shaman, really didn't have to heal much as A) we weren't dying unless we got zerged or B) the druid/priests did their job.