Mass Effect anyone?

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

dubukat
Standard
Standard

Mass Effect anyone?

Post by dubukat » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Just finished Mass Effect 3. Although I had played ME1 & ME2, I hadn't completed either so I couldn't import my Shepard. I'm going back to finish ME2 now and import this time.

Fluffyumpkins

Re: Mass Effect anyone?

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 am

The format is supposed to be "ummmmm <game title> anyone???"

I never really got into the big Mass Effect / Dragon Age / Elder Scrolls games. Lucky for you, I guess they're adding end game content. Fans got mad mad mad.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:23 am

I enjoyed Mass Effect. I haven't played the 3rd one yet, but will probably try to soon.

dubukat
Standard
Standard

Post by dubukat » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 pm

I didn't think the ending was terrible. Not sure what all the anger is about. I liked Dragon Age & Skrim also heh

Pokebis
Standard
Standard

Post by Pokebis » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:The format is supposed to be "ummmmm <game title> anyone???"

I never really got into the big Mass Effect / Dragon Age / Elder Scrolls games. Lucky for you, I guess they're adding end game content. Fans got mad mad mad.
Mass Effect isn't really like those. It's far more linear. Although DA is kind of linear too. Elder Scrolls is the only one that doesn't really end.
ME started as a real-time RPG and then turned into a generic TPS. It has some choices that change some lines of dialogue and some choices that pretend to let you roleplay if roleplay meant CHOSE PATH A OR CHOSE PATH B.
But, yeah, playing ME3 right now. Enjoying it for the most part, but I could complain about it for probably two entire days straight. There's a lot to hate, but it isn't a horrible game.