Maximum Tune

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:28 am

XeRo wrote:Oh, speaking of having a car for Midnight Tune...Yeah I have a Silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution with 760 HP. I've not been playing that game in a while though so...you know? Btw, Sin...I keep meaning to introduce myself when I've seen you around and I've not grown the balls...Maybe next time I see you around? :D
I've probably seen you around, I've just never met you, so I don't know who I'm looking for. I don't bite though, I just look scary. :roll:

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:19 am

I refuse to play this game because of that stupid card system it uses.
Also I hate arcade racing games because the controls are completely awful. It's nothing like driving an actual car and it just drives me nuts (haha pun). I also hate manual transmission systems in driving games. It's also nothing like real cars.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:04 pm

The manual controls on this one are better than any of the other ones I've played, but not quite realistic yet. There's no clutch, obviously.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:06 pm

MonMotha wrote:
CaseyDidder wrote:
God Of Rock wrote:Mine's just beefy because it lacks any handling whatsoever.... :D

Edit: Zomg. Im heavy :D :D :D :D
not anymore :O hahaha
Just so you know Casey, I do consider that to be rather flagrant abuse of the rating system... You know, that thing you were complaining about before?
i cahnged it, it was jus a joke :P lol get over it. WAHHHHHHHHH

oh btw, i have a real car that goes fast -_-x

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:16 am

oh well time to necro... i played the game today and i really liked it i have a Subaru Impreza WRX STI , N Class with 320 HP... but i only did two races bu ti have a fellin ill play more often =D