Halo

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:36 pm

O I know. I only have something against people who mod to WIN MATCHMADE GAMES. It's pretty pathetic. I used to mod, too, until I broke my box. Just not to gain levels. It was worth it just for the flying golden Warthog :).

-Dan

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:34 pm

haha yea... and whats awesome about that is that you can skin the weapons and vehicles and all that and play online with it looking like that without getting banned so like... I have a whole bunch of golden weapons and stuff :P

modding makes the game a lot more fun in my oppinion because it changes the way the game plays out really...

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:27 pm

Not only that, but it's also just downright FUN to mod an Xbox. Plus, in the interest of hacking + cracking, you just gotta see what that poor little Microsoft-branded puppy can do! Lol I was about to put an internet browser on mine before I broke it.

-Dan

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:14 am

I'm going to admit it, I used to mod. IN MATCHMADE GAMES, but I eventually got tired of it and my friends just looked at me and were like "dude, you gotta quit doing that stuff because it's ruining your reputation as a good halo player" so I took my mods off the next day, deleted my modding account, and got a new one. I wasted so much money modding.

Also.....

Bungie has not offically announced this yet, but read on Bungie.net and look at the latest updates. They say they can't say what it is yet, but they're recording music with a 68 person orchestra and a 24 person choir.

Ideas?
Halo 3...2.5?
hmm...