whenever I want to
No votes
wtf?
8%

Total votes: 12

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:14 am

Yah those cheaters cost me alot of money and alot of life experience. You can't imagine how upset I was that I couldn't play professionally.

I tried going pro in Warcraft 3, but the game jus wasn't as good... Not properly setup for competition play. There hasn't been a game since Brood War to have such a high saught after league in the RTS genre. Thats my speciality.

At least you FPS guys have games like Counter Strike for your tournament needs, but the cheating on that game is hilacious. With that though, as long as you can qualify for a tournament, you got the private servers with extra protection against hacking, although none are perfectly safe.

I think Spartan jus lost alot of respect on the forums for this -_-x

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:22 am

Counter Strike seems to be so over hacked, that every time I gained an edge in combat, someone thought I was hacking. It was my first night playing the damn game, but I'm so used to FPS games, I was easily taking down more advanced players with shots to the head, from half way across the map. I don't even know how to hack the damn game! It's just pretty sad that's it's so common place.
And yeah, if Mircrosoft is involved, you will be caught. You're paying money for your subscription, and you can easily be tracked down and banned, no questions asked. Microsoft isn't going to risk losing money because people don't want to play anymore, because a bunch of little shits are spoiling the game. They'd rather ban you than deal with the loss of more players in the long run, I can guarantee that.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:18 am

well what a lot of these standby fags do is they use those 2-month free cards that come with almost any online game you buy, and they use that to make a new account after they get blacklisted. microsoft doesnt ban IP addresses for some reason...

i know a guy who has 6 accounts... 5 of which are banned because of him cheating...

fpd
Standard
Standard

Post by fpd » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:07 pm

letshavetea wrote:well what a lot of these standby fags do is they use those 2-month free cards that come with almost any online game you buy, and they use that to make a new account after they get blacklisted. microsoft doesnt ban IP addresses for some reason...

i know a guy who has 6 accounts... 5 of which are banned because of him cheating...
banning ips doesn't matter anyway.
You just change your ip.
Banning accounts is much better, such as steam's way of banning your account... you can't log in anymore ROFL.
That means a guy I know bought hl2 platinum (80 bucks dropped) cheated the first day, and never got to play hl2 lol
god he's a retard
YAGUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartan_117
Standard
Standard

Post by Spartan_117 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:50 pm

Even if I didn't cheat me and my friend could take you ALL on in halo 2. If you doubt that. . .send a pm or a friend request to chiefownsj00, stk UNHOLY, or tm23killer.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:15 pm

Spartan_117 wrote:Even if I didn't cheat me and my friend could take you ALL on in halo 2. If you doubt that. . .send a pm or a friend request to chiefownsj00, stk UNHOLY, or tm23killer.
dude jus stfu and go cheat against people you don't know.

and btw Sam would rape you, hes top ranked in Halo 2, WITHOUT CHEATING.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:28 pm

Yeah...Sam made me look like a newb in original Halo and i had just got done beating Legendary without dieing, at all. I fear playing him in Halo 2.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:43 pm

fpd wrote:
letshavetea wrote:well what a lot of these standby fags do is they use those 2-month free cards that come with almost any online game you buy, and they use that to make a new account after they get blacklisted. microsoft doesnt ban IP addresses for some reason...

banning ips doesn't matter anyway.
You just change your ip.
Banning accounts is much better, such as steam's way of banning your account... you can't log in anymore ROFL.
That means a guy I know bought hl2 platinum (80 bucks dropped) cheated the first day, and never got to play hl2 lol
god he's a retard
Steam is a pretty interesting system to use, and it seems to be quite effective for pulling off what Valve wanted to do. I thought it was kinda annoying having to sign up, active my account and all that, when all I wanted to do was play hl2. But, it seems to be rather effective at slowing down the piracy rate, at least.
Yeah, if your steam account gets banned, you're fucked. You can only have the game on one PC regardless, and it won't let you reinstall or reactive your account. You'd have to buy a whole new copy. :roll:

fpd
Standard
Standard

Post by fpd » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:52 pm

Original Sin wrote: You can only have the game on one PC regardless
That's where you're wrong, and that's what's sooooo freaking awesome lol.
You can use your account on any number of computers at once, even play the same game at the same time. You just can't be on the same server.
Me and 8 friends were all playing on my account at one time at school ROFL
YAGUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gatekeeper
Standard
Standard

Post by Gatekeeper » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:01 pm

fpd is correct, and if the server is a LAN server then even that restriction is removed. I have had ten people playing CS:S from one account all on the same LAN. Also "backup game data files" is the way to go for installing on all the machines, just share out the directory containing the backed up files, restore from there and bam, game on.

Spartan_117
Standard
Standard

Post by Spartan_117 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:06 am

dude jus stfu and go cheat against people you don't know.

and btw Sam would rape you, hes top ranked in Halo 2, WITHOUT CHEATING.

Lolololo thats funny shit buddy, you think that you can beat us???
And how casn you be ranked #2 in halo without cheating. I know the top ranked players because they will smoke you in halo 2....fucking noob, I don't care ban me.

I want everybody heres xbox live gamertag and me and stk will take all of you on. bitches

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:33 am

uhh spartan nobody cares to challange you... we dont care if you are better than us... and you know why?....

CHEATING IS GAY dude if you say you are so great than dont cheat and play the game how it should be played

and yea im friends with the clan who is ranked 2 or 3 in major clan match... they didnt "cheat" they "boosted" :roll: its still cheating and it still ruins your rank...

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:38 am

O MY GAWDZ LET'S ALL GET PISSEDXORS OVER A GAME

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:42 am

See, this is what I'm talking about.

Rabid Halo Fans = No Fun

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:44 am

Agreed. I don't have XBL, but I'd like to get it.
I just have to settle for Halo parties and thrashing..erm,
playing against my friends.

Take it at face value and enjoy it people. If you get
enjoyment out of climbing the ranks, hey, more power
to you. If you get enjoyment out of cheating and pissing
others off, go to hell.