Post by Riot » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:54 pm

More like Diablocraft loloplolol

I'm sure it'll be fine actually.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Diablo 3

Post by chocobojoe » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:54 am

looks kinda like Titan Quest only it probably won't run like crap on average systems lol

do want

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:34 pm

It looks the way that Diablo should look with a 3D engine. I am glad though that Blizzard is planning on doing a multiplayer oriented release than the first two which mainly were single player affairs.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:03 pm

I dunno about the whole single player thing, I didn't play single player at all in D2, just multiplayer the whole time. I'm pretty sure a lot of the focus on D2 was multiplayer.

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Riot wrote:I dunno about the whole single player thing, I didn't play single player at all in D2, just multiplayer the whole time. I'm pretty sure a lot of the focus on D2 was multiplayer.
Storyline wise and for initial plays going solo was really the way to go for getting used to the game. Usually multiplayer was used after that initial playthrough from what I saw with everybody who was a D2 player to go through all 3 difficulties. Blizzard has mentioned though that there is an increased focus on Multiplayer, of note being the mention of co-op only battles.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:39 pm

I don't think I ever played through the entire single player storyline in Diablo 2 on a single difficulty, let alone all 3. I think I played through normal and part of nightmare on Diablo 1, but I didn't get all the way to beating it on Hell single player. I mostly played multiplayer, and I have at least one character on both where I have legitimately played all the way through beating the final boss on Hell difficulty. The multiplayer worked fine. Diablo 2 was a great improvement over Diablo 1 as it took people far longer to figure out how to cheat, and they made it impossible to "accidentally" damage your teammates. I think they knew very well that people would play it multiplayer when designing both D1 and especially D2. The storyline works fine in both cases.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:18 pm

...Rebuttal?

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:47 pm

I am so pumped for this.

Bring back assassin or I will choke a bliztch. (SEE WAT I DID THAR?)
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:33 am

MonMotha wrote:The multiplayer worked fine. Diablo 2 was a great improvement over Diablo 1 as it took people far longer to figure out how to cheat, and they made it impossible to "accidentally" damage your teammates.
Me and my brother played so much Diablo 1 we got to Hell difficulty and we eventually beat it...jesus christ I don't remember how many times I was killed by his fucking firewall.

it looks like the slowed down the battle speed....in D2 it was like CLICK..AS FAST AS YOU FUCKING CAN!! this time around it looks like it was slowed down maybe so you can actually add some strategy to you fight pattern.

I like what have seen so far of this game though :D

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:13 am

I played D1 all the way through Diablo on Hell (I had 3 dots) with a character in multiplayer, but I never bothered with single player.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:47 pm

Duping absolutely trashed D1 B.net.

255 charge Staff of the Apoc anyone?
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:10 pm

actually I never got Diablo 1 on PC till I got the D2 battle chest. I had Diablo 1 for the PS1, which duping was EASY on it....VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EASY, load character with something you want duped, drop item, pick it up with another character, save the character who picked it up...reset PS1, they each have the same item. And there was a glitch for duping the items that increased strength and stuff. Goddammit...I may have to pay Diablo and Diablo 2 again :P.

So in news of D3, I plan on getting this on launch cause I am already sold on it :D

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 pm

im excited. i also never played thru a difficulty on either D1 or D2. all i ever play is multi
Team KIMO represent!