Lost Odyssey

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Lost Odyssey

Post by lgolem » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:02 pm

So far the BEST RPG for the 360, get it now, it is fucking fantastic.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:04 pm

The commercial is so annoying. They could not have picked a worse song to advertise the game.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:They could not have picked a worse song to advertise the game.
WRONG, Any game that can be synced to that song on a commercial is worth buying. Ok maybe they could have picked a better song, especially since the game soundtrack is epic

EDIT: FEED YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:11 pm

Game looks interesting but yeah the song doesn't fit too well on the commercial, not really synched either. If I had an xbox I'd play it.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:13 pm

its fantastic. im only about 12 hours in. i havent played it in like 11 days cause i started playing WoW again >.<
Team KIMO represent!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:23 pm

I would play this too if I had an Xbox 360. Oh well.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Lost Odyssey

Post by Riot » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Just beat it! 61 hours total, did most of the sidequests... I beat all the secret bosses and the Immortal boss in the arena who was a tiny bit challenging, everyone is pretty much invincible in my party and absorbs all magics and most physical and hit out for lots. I didn't get the Treasure Trove achievement for opening every chest getting every single item in the game, though I think I got pretty close but I know I left one chest that I can't go back and get now, soooo no use in trying to get this achievement.

Overall, a very very very good game. Music was amazing, some of Uematsu's best work in my opinion. The characters were all pretty good, and the 1000 Year Dreams short stories were all really well-written and moving. I'd say one of the best RPGs in the last 10 years.

Fluffyumpkins

Re: Lost Odyssey

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Riot wrote:Just beat it! 61 hours total, did most of the sidequests... I beat all the secret bosses and the Immortal boss in the arena who was a tiny bit challenging, everyone is pretty much invincible in my party and absorbs all magics and most physical and hit out for lots. I didn't get the Treasure Trove achievement for opening every chest getting every single item in the game, though I think I got pretty close but I know I left one chest that I can't go back and get now, soooo no use in trying to get this achievement.

Overall, a very very very good game. Music was amazing, some of Uematsu's best work in my opinion. The characters were all pretty good, and the 1000 Year Dreams short stories were all really well-written and moving. I'd say one of the best RPGs in the last 10 years.
Get ready to get slam jammed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/index.html?curid=11487701

I'm playing it right now, and it is nothing short of delightful.