The Official BeastieBoys4Life and IndyDDR Pokemon Thread!

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

BeastieBoys4Life
Standard
Standard

The Official BeastieBoys4Life and IndyDDR Pokemon Thread!

Post by BeastieBoys4Life » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:50 pm

If you didn't know, when I'm not ddr'ing, itg'ing or working I am playing pokemon, and the reason I am starting this thread is to basically post my pokemon stats and to hopefully get a couple friend codes out of it (because I barley have any).

After the whole pokemon phenominon I basically stopped playing til last year when DBP picked up the emerald version, he asked me to start playing again. I bought Sapphire from my friend and started playing and after I beat the game I laid it down again, after a four month hiatus I decided to pick up pokemon again because I basically had nothing better to do. I started getting into it again by catching new pokemon that I didn't have, then in February I decided I wanted to pick up the emrald version to basically catch them all before pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out. I played for two months straight and ended up with all 386 pokemon with alot of help from friends by letting there SP and cable link, for Mew and other Legendaries, I used my Action Replay to get the tickets to get the ledgonaries becuase the Nintendo events are so far away. When diamond and pearl came out I played it and beat it in a week after i got the pokedex in diamond and pearl i transferred the pokemon from other games, the only bad thing about that is you can only transfer 6 every 24 hours even if you tried to set the clock 24 hours ahead it still wont let you because the game will reconize the clock change.

* My Stats *
Number of pokemon in Emerald: 386
Number of pokemon in Diamond: 485
Number of Hours on Emerald: 201:26 (one week, one day and counting)
Number of hours on Diamnond: 387:05 (two weeks, two days and counting)

Number of LVL 100 pokemon on Emerald
1. Gardevoir

Number of LVL 100 pokemon on Diamond (9)
1. Gardevoir
2. Snorlax
3. Alakazam (Not E.V trained)
4. Mightyena
5. Salamence
6. Pidegot
7. Ampharos
8. Mew
9. Torterra (Not E.V trained)

Number of shinies in Emerald (1)
1. Hariyama

Number of shinies in Diamond (1)
1. Illumise

*Battles*
Won 1 DS battle (haven't played on wifi yet) I am 15-6 in Pokemon Battle Revolution (wii) [[wifi battles]] Lost 2 to hacked stats. If anyone else has this game I will post my friend code later.

*Trades*
I will trade any pokemon to you provided you give me a heads up I have a A.R. So I can breed any pokemon. Also, I need to know a rough estimate on what time your goin to be on wifi ((I am on pretty much all day because I have a USB connector)) So feel free to drop me a line on AIM (elliottsmithfan5).

*My Goals*
I want to have 3 of every type of pokemon from flying to dark to fighting, the reason behind that is I dont want people to find away around my pokemon (so they never know what I am going to come out with) Plus this gives me a variety and makes me a beter "trainer" and so I can win more battles. ((Legendaries have their own category)). Also my teams are not made of Legendaries, it takes the fun out of the game, thats all I really have to say about that

*My Projects*
Here are my next two projects..
Venomoth and Hariyama

PS: Sorry Cbav for really making a new Pokemon thread lol
Last edited by BeastieBoys4Life on Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

elliottsmithfan5: im being the AAA machine that i am..lol
Str8outa574: oh, yea, that gets the ladies.
Str8outa574: lemme tell ya.
Str8outa574: ive had like 50 girls ask me
Str8outa574: "whose that big burly stud on the DDR machine gettin flags and AAA's?"
Str8outa574: I'm like "that's big nick... big in more ways than one"
elliottsmithfan5: lmao!
elliottsmithfan5: are you for real?
Str8outa574: no, but, i see em lookin..
elliottsmithfan5: damn you
Str8outa574: Gotcha bitch!

150 AAA's and counting more

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:50 pm

There's already a pokemon thread...in this same topic...

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:12 pm

I could understand if it was an old thread but it is 2 threads down on the list....count on this page getting locked

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:30 pm

Wow...

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:44 pm

A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.