Final Fantasy XII

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:32 am

Riot wrote:Um, FFXII actually has a good plot, not the sappy melodramatic one like 7 or 10
I actually just bought FFXII and I agree that so far the plot is very captivating. I think the atmosphere was a well needed change. In a sense the batman begins of the series. I think it has alot of potential and I'm excited to get further in it.

sam wrote:ffxi is one of the most boring mmos i've ever played
You sir have not played Silkroad, Star Wars Galaxies (at least before the space combat thingy), and (shudder) ryzom. :lol:
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:32 am

I HAVE PLAYED SWG <:x>
insert code compile execute return

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:05 am

Ryzom is icky.

I'm almost at the end of the main story of FFXII, it's great. I still have a schload of sidequests to do like gearing up for Omega and stuff. I'm guessing I'll clock over 90 hours, and I'm a quick gamer. I played FFXII 36 hours from friday afternoon to sunday afternoon last weekend =O

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:32 am

Riot wrote:....I played FFXII 36 hours from friday afternoon to sunday afternoon last weekend =O
I am planning one of those weekends hopefully after we absolutely decimate your football team this weekend.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:51 am

Green Tea wrote:
Riot wrote:....I played FFXII 36 hours from friday afternoon to sunday afternoon last weekend =O
I am planning one of those weekends hopefully after we absolutely decimate your football team this weekend.
Good luck. I'll probably be sitting inside, not caring about football, getting my ass handed to me by Omega. If you win, make me a CS banner for my video! Ke to the Ke to the Ke to the Ke

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:21 am

Riot wrote:Good luck. I'll probably be sitting inside, not caring about football, getting my ass handed to me by Omega. If you win, make me a CS banner for my video! Ke to the Ke to the Ke to the Ke
crap I forgot about that :oops: That is on my todo list this weekend now