Lan Party/Tourney.... And the disscussion of it.

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

Would you participate?

Yes.
40%
No.
60%

Total votes: 5

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:13 pm

Why are you attempting to argue with casey
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Mon May 01, 2006 10:57 am

This will end up being a flame war about how gay halo is, but actually, I think it's a good idea. I mean alot of gaming centers around here in indiana aren't even that comfy to be in, like, if you had couches and such then I would have to say that would be alot better...it depends though on the business. Do you have alot of gaming centers over there?

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon May 01, 2006 2:57 pm

IxI I skate IxI wrote:This will end up being a flame war about how gay halo is, but actually, I think it's a good idea. I mean alot of gaming centers around here in indiana aren't even that comfy to be in, like, if you had couches and such then I would have to say that would be alot better...it depends though on the business. Do you have alot of gaming centers over there?

LOL you obviosuly havent been to any in indiana if yo say that. everyone i have been to has atleast one bigscreen and 2 couches. stop talking out your bumbum
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Mon May 01, 2006 3:35 pm

there was a gameing center that was about 20 miles from here that closed down like a year ago or so... other than that we dont have anything.

Whats really lame about it though, is that I told this all to the computer tech guy at school and he proposed the idea to the school board and now they are having a game night thing.... .they are gunna hook up like an xbox in every room of the damn buuilding and LAN it all through the school's network.... (well... not that many xboxes... but they are getting a lot of stuff)

I dunno its all crazy but I guess I could use that to hype my event considering my thing will be after school is let out for the summer