Gamertags?

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Gamertags?

Post by danc1005 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:25 pm

Going by all the people on this forum that obviously play Halo 2, I'm sure this is all listed somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look, and I want to play with some people from this site. I'm danc1005 , I'm a level 28 (no nvm now 27 cuz I got standbyed and modded yesterday) and I play pretty much everyday. Most of the people I play with I already know, but I also add other people, so I thought, why not. Go ahead and post your gamertags if you play H2, and your highest level. (Or just go ahead and send me a friend request mentioning something about you being from this site). Hope to play with you guys!

-Dan

EDIT: I guess maybe you should move this to other games. Or not, w/e it's your choice.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:56 pm

LAWLZ SO MANY NUBS POSTING DUPLICATE THREADS
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:17 pm

I'll admit, I had to scroll down to find the topic, but there's a long-standing tradition (and somewhat of a joke, at this point, as well) of keeping Halo discussion in the halo topic.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.