Kingdom Hearts 2

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

Jinchuu
Standard
Standard

Post by Jinchuu » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:36 pm

You know what pisses me off? The fact that you don't get to fight everyone from Organization 13. Those fights are a blast, just wish there were more.

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:01 am

Jinchuu wrote:You know what pisses me off? The fact that you don't get to fight everyone from Organization 13. Those fights are a blast, just wish there were more.
Yea, i know what you mean, they could at least make some secret boss fights for thm like they did in the first Kingdom Hearts!
I press UR, UL, DL, DR, UR.... it's a spin...

DDRmaster
Light
Light

Post by DDRmaster » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:44 pm

Minor Spoilers, but nothing big.

I got the game a week or two ago and I'm loving it. I've probably played about 25-26 hours right now and I'm currently exploring the Aladin (spelling?) world. I've pretty much done everything you can do at this point but the Aladin world, so that may be why it doesn't seem like I'm very far.

My favorite world so far would have to be Steamboat Willie because it captures the old black and white perfectly and it's awesome how Mickey will just shake your hand and run off after you do something. It's just Awesome and funny too.

The only part's I've had to do more than once are the lightcycle race in the TRON world and the Organization 13 fight at Beast's Castle.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:12 am

Spoilers!!

when i fought the organization XIII fight at beast's castle mickey jumped out from nowhere and I could control as him. If you pressed triangle it started charging his gauge or you could attack or jump or dodge and I basically just beat the crap out of the dude w/ mickey and when he was almost dead used his limit attack which revived everyone. Did you not get mickey when you died?
insert code compile execute return

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:15 pm

yes... form what i understand, thats the only battle it happens in. My favorite part of the game was either the sephiroth battle or the 1000 Heartless Battle

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:59 am

Harleigh RVNG wrote:yes... form what i understand, thats the only battle it happens in. My favorite part of the game was either the sephiroth battle or the 1000 Heartless Battle
It's only after a certain number of times of being killed on ANY boss....but its allways fun playin mickey...not to mention the Heartless Drive ...it raelly is random...but its so BA

SirPhobos
Standard
Standard

Post by SirPhobos » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:07 am

So does anyone know if you can return to the interior of the mansion and the tower where Yen Sid is? 'cause i missed two treasures and i need 'em, dammit.

I know you take the train to the tower, but nothing ever shows up at the station.
I got my propaganda, I got revisionism.
I got my violence in high-def ultra-realism.
All a part of this great nation.

Jinchuu
Standard
Standard

Post by Jinchuu » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:37 am

You will end up back inside the mansion, but I'm not sure about Yen Sid's tower, though I haven't really even tried to go back there

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:47 am

just finished the 1000 man battle sequence...why can't mickey join my party damnit!!! and the FF chars was such a tease. I dislike the fact that they closed off all the worlds, I missed the lion king level :(
insert code compile execute return

SirPhobos
Standard
Standard

Post by SirPhobos » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:50 am

sam wrote:just finished the 1000 man battle sequence...why can't mickey join my party damnit!!! and the FF chars was such a tease. I dislike the fact that they closed off all the worlds, I missed the lion king level :(

you'll be able to go there eventually. i think you just have to go to port royal and finish the second part of that.
I got my propaganda, I got revisionism.
I got my violence in high-def ultra-realism.
All a part of this great nation.

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:49 pm

yea, i hate going back through each level again, i thought i had it beat but nooo it made me... WANTING MORE!!!

DDRmaster
Light
Light

Post by DDRmaster » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:16 pm

sam wrote:Spoilers!!

when i fought the organization XIII fight at beast's castle mickey jumped out from nowhere and I could control as him. If you pressed triangle it started charging his gauge or you could attack or jump or dodge and I basically just beat the crap out of the dude w/ mickey and when he was almost dead used his limit attack which revived everyone. Did you not get mickey when you died?
I did get to play as Mickey, but the guy would use one of his cheap attacks whenever I started charging and I would die before I got it charged and could revive my party. It only took me three times to beat it if anyone's wondering.

goten444
Standard
Standard

Post by goten444 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:06 am

i am so happy i just pick it up last night i am haveing so much fun
o look at that bunny....^.^