Counter Strike

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:22 pm

Well, considering most people who play are 18+, there's something to appreciate more than the 11+ crowd does I guess. There's as much variety here as in most games, and you can actual be tactical here or all out firepower. I'd rather have match play in CS:S (which I do, I play in CAL:I) than anything else.

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:32 pm

Potter wrote:Totally agree, CS got boring when i hit like 13. Theres just not enough in the actual gameplay to keep me entertained. And seriously Console controllers are better hahahahahahaha
You're 13?

Such mature children spawning lately.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:33 pm

Can you read and interpret sentences?
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:35 pm

It's a wonder you don't get your ass kicked on a daily basis.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:01 pm

To: Potter
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:41 pm
Subject: ... Quote message
Dude, I don't know what your problem is but I'd appreciate it if you would cut the shit.

hahah what a woman. What did I do? insult the fact THA TYOU THINK CONSOLE CONTROLLERS ARE BETETR THAN KEYBOARD AND MOUSE!!!1!?!?

And my question was perfectly correct, you read my sentence, assumed I was 13, leading to the fact that I was pondering tht maybe you haven't yet learned proper sentence structure or how to read it.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:11 pm

keyboard and mouse is sexy
Team KIMO represent!

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:16 pm

Potter wrote:
To: Potter
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:41 pm
Subject: ... Quote message
Dude, I don't know what your problem is but I'd appreciate it if you would cut the shit.

hahah what a woman. What did I do? insult the fact THA TYOU THINK CONSOLE CONTROLLERS ARE BETETR THAN KEYBOARD AND MOUSE!!!1!?!?

And my question was perfectly correct, you read my sentence, assumed I was 13, leading to the fact that I was pondering tht maybe you haven't yet learned proper sentence structure or how to read it.
And if you weren't such a fucktard you'd understand that I was implying that you don't act anywhere near 13. From the way you act I'd guess your mother still helps you wipe your ass and walk you to the school bus.

And I don't give a shit if you insult the fact that I think controllers are better than keyboard/mouse. The fact that you're a little asshole about everything I say pisses me off. I didn't do anything but state a point and ask a question and you're being a child about every post I make in this thread. Then at my request that you stop you make another post about it and insult me again.

What the fuck happened to this community? It used to be a really good and respectable community, and now (and I don't know if it's this one little kid or not, but he/she/its influencing my views a bit) its just bullshit.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:08 am

hahahahahahaha

fpd
Standard
Standard

Post by fpd » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:56 am

Anybody on here checked out the IUe5 server on Source? It's a fun server to play on, and especially if you live at IU you get great ping :) hehe

There are a lot of really good players on it, but pretty much every single one of us know how to have a lot of fun also, so no matter what your style is, it's a good server.

The clan that I'm in... TIDAL WAVE, is kinda the jokester clan on the server, but the other guys are pretty cool too.

ip= 156.56.16.136:27015
If you see someone named TIDAL WAVE OF YOUR-O-SHI-KU-NE~ on, talking in all caps, then that would be me. And more than likely I'll be tmp'ing or knifing.

The website is iue5.com. Come check out the forum
YAGUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:36 pm

I play on the IUE5 server every so often. My name is NHB Riot, I might go under the tag [IU-READ] or something, but probably not. I usually eat people on that server up, so I haven't played on it in awhile. I'll probably play on it more since I'm considering going to this LANWar thing.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:00 am

Check out a video I made. It features me and my clan owning this other clan hard.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0L5K ... 2DK69OUKLF

You should all appreciate my music choice.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:23 am

IT OWN'S DAWG IT OWNS!!!!!!!

BOOM HEADSHOT!
insert code compile execute return

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:17 pm

Yes, yes I know. I can dance all day.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:49 am

Check out the video I made for our CAL team.

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php? ... 9F53EEB718

Feedback puhlease.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:23 pm

DLing.

edit: really good, vsnares fit it well :D
You're really good(along with everyone else in nhb) compared to most players I've seen, but I've never seen a cal competitive clan. Good work.
Also, where's the options for the disappear time on bodies in CSS? I can't seem to find it.