"rhythm nation", weird stuff

Other music/rhythm games without specific coverage above

Moderator: Moderators

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:13 am

sam wrote:
dance1005 wrote:OMG sam WTF could you please stop starting flame wars with every single fucking person on the boards? Jesus Christ, how did he offend you by posting a video of an odd music game?
you know watching an actual video of the game being played and not the camera flying every which way with 'shit' being said after every other word would be enjoyable. sadly, this 'film' was not that.
My bad, I couldn't watch the vid cuz YouTube wasn't working. Either way, give the guy a break.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:44 pm

sam wrote: i never assumed you liked little girls, you guys sound like 12 year olds.
you know, i saw another post of yours on here where you said that women basically get bitchy only because of periods and that you should just ignore them during that period, so to speak.

great way to show maturity, walking away from your problems. :D

also, i only "shot" the beginning of the video. i played most of it, was not the one waving the camera around wildly. my friend did this because to us the game is a joke, we're not archeologists, we're not researching this amazing game or whatever.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:43 pm

wow way to read the thread :roll: :lol:

i was giving a guy advice on a girl because they just got in a fight

obviously you must not know much about girls if you don't know that women need their space at times.

it's great the game's a joke to you, i'm sure it is to anyone that plays it. the way you carry yourselves in the video is how i acted when i was 12. once you mature you might realize that most people find acting in this manner pretty dumb and it really isn't funny at all...unless you're 12.
insert code compile execute return

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:01 pm

liquidblue aka DBV wrote:you know, i saw another post of yours on here where you said that women basically get bitchy only because of periods and that you should just ignore them during that period, so to speak.
Maybe he was projecting...? :twisted:

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:19 pm

Arka wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote:you know, i saw another post of yours on here where you said that women basically get bitchy only because of periods and that you should just ignore them during that period, so to speak.
Maybe he was projecting...? :twisted:
LOOK OUT I'M OVULATING ON THE INTERNET

(did you know the internet is a series of tubes?)

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:22 pm

sam wrote: (did you know the internet is a series of tubes?)
How wouldn't I know, I invented the internet.

And pants.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:07 pm

sam wrote:wow way to read the thread :roll: :lol:

i was giving a guy advice on a girl because they just got in a fight

obviously you must not know much about girls if you don't know that women need their space at times.

it's great the game's a joke to you, i'm sure it is to anyone that plays it. the way you carry yourselves in the video is how i acted when i was 12. once you mature you might realize that most people find acting in this manner pretty dumb and it really isn't funny at all...unless you're 12.
Or, you could just have a stick up your ass and be unable to process humor that is low-brow and only find humor in such shows as "whose line is it anyways", aka republican humor

anyways, yes women need their space, but not because "they're on that time of month", which is a hugely bigoted and sexual remark, something that *I* believed in when I was 12, but then when I grew up, I realized that women need their space because they need their space, and not some "old wives tale" meaning like that.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:28 pm

I really hope you werent just trying to say that video was funny.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:11 am

Potter wrote:I really hope you werent just trying to say that video was funny.
not "funny" per say, but certainly not 12 year old humor. btw, i'm sure you joke amongst your friends about things in a sarcastic manner, you just don't find other people doing it funny as most people don't.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:50 am

then you shouldent film it to 10203454mm film then telecine it with the telecine in your basement and transfer it over the internets to youtube if you know other people wont find it funny
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

sam
Heavy
Heavy

Post by sam » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:32 am

liquidblue aka DBV wrote:Or, you could just have a stick up your ass and be unable to process humor that is low-brow and only find humor in such shows as "whose line is it anyways", aka republican humor

anyways, yes women need their space, but not because "they're on that time of month", which is a hugely bigoted and sexual remark, something that *I* believed in when I was 12, but then when I grew up, I realized that women need their space because they need their space, and not some "old wives tale" meaning like that.
yes i'm a die hard republican who loves babies and hates gay people. :roll:

i'll have you know i voted libertarian the last election :lol:

the comment was a joke and i think everyone got that hint considering even arka joked about it.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:17 am

Potter wrote:then you shouldent film it to 10203454mm film then telecine it with the telecine in your basement and transfer it over the internets to youtube if you know other people wont find it funny
what the fuck, do you even know what you just said? teleclining something that much would like annhilate the film, and yeah i know your post was sarcastic, but if you want to talk about horrible forms of humor...

i put it up so people could see a rare rhythm game, but i'm not going to be all faggy scientific about it like most people do with thier video game youtube videos.

also sam, so now it's a joke? you seemed to be defending yourself in the first post, why would you defend yourself over a joke unless...

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:27 am

lol i said 120301239mm film. not telecine it 13123 times

sam
Heavy
Heavy

Post by sam » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:47 am

defending myself how? he asked how long distance relationships work. considering i'm currently in one i figured he'd like my experiences on it.

grow up some plz

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:32 pm

Can we move on...please?