Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:11 pm

I am in agreement with Ho.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:30 pm

sam wrote:defending myself how? he asked how long distance relationships work. considering i'm currently in one i figured he'd like my experiences on it.

grow up some plz
people who view others as "immature" because of them acting in a manner that is not "mature" are the ones who need to grow up themselves.

people who can act however they want without worry of how others will view them constantly are the ones who are actually the most matured; they have realized that pleasing everyone is pointless, and the only person to live for is yourself. once you die, people may remember you, but it's not going to affect you or anyone else all that much, so why worry about it?

being "mature" or "grown up" is just like santa claus and religion; both ways to try and keep people in check so that everyone doesn't have to be paranoid that someone else is making fun of them or going to screw them over.

anyways, i'm done with this topic, sorry for posting up a video with "immature" behavior, won't do that again, lol

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:20 pm

liquidblue aka DBV wrote:being "mature" or "grown up" is just like santa claus and religion; both ways to try and keep people in check so that everyone doesn't have to be paranoid that someone else is making fun of them or going to screw them over.

LOLOILLVL

the little respect i had for you is like negitive a bajillion now
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:23 pm

Potter wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote:being "mature" or "grown up" is just like santa claus and religion; both ways to try and keep people in check so that everyone doesn't have to be paranoid that someone else is making fun of them or going to screw them over.

LOLOILLVL

the little respect i had for you is like negitive a bajillion now
so? had to come back to comment this, i'm leaving the topic after this, but really, it *is* the truth. religion, most of it anyways, is just an adult version of santa claus, i.e. be good or be punished forevermore.

same goes with being "mature", as society's standards put it.

in some african tribes, being "mature" means jumping off a diving board into a mud puddle, as does putting a plate in your mouth and stretching your jaw muscles.

here people would see that as silly; it's all objective.

EDIT: someone having hitler in thier signature in a car really shouldn't be talking about "maturity" or "mature comedy"; making jokes about former mass genocide instigators is really about as low-brow, "child" humor as you can get, by your definition. :D

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:26 pm

haha. you state things liek you have proof. do you have any idea of what people would have gone through to write eerything in the bible and have it come together perfectly, down to there even being proof of noahs flood today? your making your self sound more stupid the more you talk.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:51 pm

I think we're done here....

And if we're not, this thread is locked anyway.