Other music/rhythm games without specific coverage above

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:39 pm

hell mister harry started on a 3rd mix v2 lassahhhhh
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:53 pm

Potter wrote:hell mister harry started on a 3rd mix v2 lassahhhhh
...What?!

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:04 pm

Ho wrote:If Andamiro is any indication, proper english is a bit of a struggle for them. ;)
Well, proper Korean is certainly enough of a struggle for the English speakers I know... :P
And sometimes proper English is a struggle, too.
<ducks!>

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:24 pm

Riot wrote:
...What?!
laserflash like what. or where you refering to something else
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:16 am

Potter wrote:
Riot wrote:
...What?!
laserflash like what. or where you refering to something else
99hibammmmmm vroom

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:23 am

turbo

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:36 pm

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:13 pm

So uh... Yeah, I just got the PM. Where to play EZ2, eh? We have/had (not sure, havent been back this year)two machines in Toronto. The old one from a place called Funland is in the CN Tower. The other is on the south side in some kind of Christian youth club thing. Havent played on it yet.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:59 am

Hmm...Tornoto, eh? That's a bit farther than I had hoped. It is certainly not unprecedented for me to travel a distance for the purpose of playing a video game. It's at least closer than Cali, I suppose. :P I haven't been to Toronto in probably 20 years!

I'm not sure I'm 8.5 hours worth of curious in EZ2Dancer, but I wonder if I could make a big road trip out of it? Maybe go up there and then continue east through Niagara Falls, visit New York, perhaps stop in at TGA...

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:08 am

I have relatives in the area so I get off easy on cause for travel. :P

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:59 am

BeatmaniacIIDX wrote:I have relatives in the area so I get off easy on cause for travel. :P
Yessir...I realize that. I don't really need a better excuse to travel. I just can't get really excited about long drives. Maybe I could turn it into a bus tour. Or maybe this is just the incentive I need to finally get up off my butt and get a pilot's license.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:17 am

Ho wrote:I don't really need a better excuse to travel. I just can't get really excited about long drives.
You CAN'T?! :evil:

Long roadtrips are profoundly worthwhile. And I realize it's rarely possible to tell when I'm serious and when I'm being facetious on this forum, but I am serious. If you drive with company, it's a great chance to have some meaningful conversations - I consider myself lucky to have gone on a 15-hour drive with my best friend and a 3-hour drive with my idol, because both are incredibly interesting people with a lot to say that doesn't necessarily come out in casual contacts. OTOH, if you drive alone, it's a great chance to collect your thoughts and straighten out all the little kinks that have appeared in your philosophy since the last time you did it.

I recognize that such drives are increasingly expensive given the price of gas, but really - they're still cheaper than flying, and require less fanfare to boot.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:30 am

Ho wrote:
BeatmaniacIIDX wrote:I have relatives in the area so I get off easy on cause for travel. :P
Yessir...I realize that. I don't really need a better excuse to travel. I just can't get really excited about long drives. Maybe I could turn it into a bus tour. Or maybe this is just the incentive I need to finally get up off my butt and get a pilot's license.

lol max blast all over again
insert code compile execute return

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:31 am

Arka wrote:Long roadtrips are profoundly worthwhile.

I generally agree with the reasons you give--particularly about conversations with the right company. However, if I extend it as I mentioned, this could easily be a week-long trip. I'm not sure who would be interested and/or able to attend such an adventure. While I appreciate time to myself, that's just too much. I almost universally prefer interaction to introspection.

Also, the act of driving itself gets rather tedious for me after long distances, and I don't have cruise control. Such a trip would no doubt be tiresome. I'd much rather let someone else do the driving--or at least share the driving--and free myself up to do something else with the time.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:01 pm

Ho wrote:
Arka wrote:Long roadtrips are profoundly worthwhile.

I generally agree with the reasons you give--particularly about conversations with the right company. However, if I extend it as I mentioned, this could easily be a week-long trip. I'm not sure who would be interested and/or able to attend such an adventure. While I appreciate time to myself, that's just too much. I almost universally prefer interaction to introspection.
This is why you need to build up a 3-6 person cadre of automatic road-trip partners. :P
Ho wrote:Also, the act of driving itself gets rather tedious for me after long distances, and I don't have cruise control. Such a trip would no doubt be tiresome. I'd much rather let someone else do the driving--
Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! :wink: