Gamecube Dance Game?

Other music/rhythm games without specific coverage above

Moderator: Moderators

PokemasterDG
Light
Light

Post by PokemasterDG » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:12 pm

hascoolnickname wrote: On the topic of the pad for the gamecube I would make one like you would make your own playstation home pad(by using an old controller). Unless that madcatz pad or the one they will bundle with mario mix are any good that's what I would do if I were to buy the game.
I'm thinking RedOctane AfterBurner Metal Pad with a Magic Path PSX to GameCube Controller Adapter. Has anyone tried this (for some odd reason) before? RedOctane sent me an email saying they're working on an adaptor themselves, but just in case it takes too long…

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:26 pm

not sure about that one, may draw too much power on some pads and miss arrows.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

tepples
Light
Light

Post by tepples » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:17 pm

PokemasterDG wrote:I'm thinking RedOctane AfterBurner Metal Pad with a Magic Path PSX to GameCube Controller Adapter. Has anyone tried this (for some odd reason) before?
I've tried a BNS DX-Xtreme pad (similar to the RO Ignition) with a nYko Play Cube adapter, and it did not work. Neither did an official Sony PS1 digital controller. (Software used was Game Boy Player.) I'd imagine that a lot of the PS1->GCN adapters work only with analog controllers.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:57 am

GCN is evil. very evil.
Team KIMO represent!

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:46 pm

I had a gamecube adapter that worked for PS1 (probably PS2 aswell) controllers to GCN... it was the one they sell on RedOctane.com... i didnt try dance pads on it though... but it did have a switchy thinger for dance pads...

I used a PS1 controller to beat Starfox Adventures cause i couldnt find a GCN controller :P