Laser Flash - ITG in the works

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Re: Laser Flash - ITG in the works

Post by Merk » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:07 pm

Chad how is your gaming life in Indy compared to here in Bloomington? Is there more or less faggotry?

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:07 am

Well I miss GxS, but this LaserFlash place is awesome. r23 so all the custom songs I want, 75 cents for 4 songs, and 1 credit doubles. I've only really played with Mike, Katy, Tim and Dave. I think we need a bit more of said faggotry up here. Like maybe more Riot since he stays up late playing games every night but when confronted claims to hardly ever touch the stuff.

How is Bloomingtown?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:06 am

I don't think I deny playing AoC into the wee hours of the morning, but I do not play music games which are the only games I deny playing lol. I play Beat in the arcade maybe once every other week for an hour or two! That's it, and believe me I would play more if I had HD Loader.

Newb.

Merk

Post by Merk » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:29 pm

Well, Rico is gone (forever), Chad is gone (forever) and I've been broke for the last two weeks so I haven't had many opportunities to do much of anything outside of playing poker on-line and a little bit of IIDX Gold on the side. Riot and I don't do too much together, Brennon moved into 505, and I've mostly been working at RITS for the summer making $10 an hour posting on message boards and walking around outside checking on sites.

To be honest it's all been pretty slow and uneventful, the DDR machine in Forest has disappeared and the rumored Max2 (!!) machine in Foster-Gresham is closed off until people move-in / open it up for orientation. Other than that GXS has been the same and God only knows what happens at LazerLite, it's awesome you have a place open til midnight though with an R23. Does the machine there have any good custom songs or is it all UBER RAEV LOL 20 ARROWZ A SECOND bullshit that the Putt-Putt machine in Ft. Wayne has?

Sometimes I miss the early days of Jap Night <:3 ~~~~~~~

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:54 pm

Merk take me on a date to play Beet ^_^

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:13 pm

Merk wrote:Well, Rico is gone (forever), Chad is gone (forever) and I've been broke for the last two weeks so I haven't had many opportunities to do much of anything outside of playing poker on-line and a little bit of IIDX Gold on the side. Riot and I don't do too much together, Brennon moved into 505, and I've mostly been working at RITS for the summer making $10 an hour posting on message boards and walking around outside checking on sites.

To be honest it's all been pretty slow and uneventful, the DDR machine in Forest has disappeared and the rumored Max2 (!!) machine in Foster-Gresham is closed off until people move-in / open it up for orientation. Other than that GXS has been the same and God only knows what happens at LazerLite, it's awesome you have a place open til midnight though with an R23. Does the machine there have any good custom songs or is it all UBER RAEV LOL 20 ARROWZ A SECOND bullshit that the Putt-Putt machine in Ft. Wayne has?

Sometimes I miss the early days of Jap Night <:3 ~~~~~~~
>:3

The machine only has ITG stuff on it. As of now, custom stuff can only be played on your flash drive.

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:16 am

yes. and chad brings lots of cool custom songs to play on it. ^_^

which reminds me i need to pick out a few for this week

and we were there yesterday and there was a pack of elementary school kids like OMG 1000 COMBO WOW WILL U SIGN MY SHIRT? DUDE DO EXCLAMATION ITS FASTEST SONG EVER

:D
groovestats
<3 blackcat

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 am

Riot wrote:Merk take me on a date to play Beet ^_^
Can I join and make it a 3some :P

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:22 pm

I love r23 so much. Playing custom songs has made DDR new and exciting.

yindesu
Standard
Standard

Post by yindesu » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Bump from hell.

What happened to this place? I know Peter Murphy doesn't take as active a role in running it anymore, but jesus. In January the USB's worked at least. Now, I get Card Mount Error and the employees are clueless, didn't even know if Laser Flash had a flash drive (Peter Murphy used to keep one around with r23). Asked me to come back next week and talk with Shaffer. LOL NO THANKS.

~
I suppose I should say, thanks Laser Flash for your USB ports not working. I wouldn't have gone down to my basement if I had gotten to play custom songs Monday, so Laser Flash helped me discover my basement had standing water in it!

Diamondback1996
Standard
Standard

Post by Diamondback1996 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

I feel like arcades are becoming worse and worse. The economy and manufacturers *coughbetsonamicough* aren't helping either.

Edit: and also lazy people

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:45 pm

If it's card mount error right off the bat, it may be worth while to just reset the cabinet. I've noticed a direct correlation between usb errors and the length of time a machine has been on.

WyomingMyst
Standard
Standard

Post by WyomingMyst » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:28 pm

I have some important news about this location, they like Pinheads will be switching to a Embed card system apparently next Monday, today they got some game swaps but ITG2 apparently is staying. Also after next Monday, they plan on half price games on Monday nights.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Are Pinheads and Laser Flash both Namco locations? I actually thought both were Shaffer.

yindesu
Standard
Standard

Post by yindesu » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Laser Flash could relocate from Carmel to Fishers
The anticipated $5 million project would provide space for laser tag, Cyber Sport, outdoor mini golf, a full-service bar and expanded cafe and arcade.