update on Mr. Gatti's

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

update on Mr. Gatti's

Post by malictus » Tue May 17, 2005 7:53 am

I went to Mr. Gatti's in Bedford yesterday with my family. Much to my surprise, the DDR machine was still there, still working great, and the volume was quite loud (although only one speaker was working). It's a 3rd mix Korean, five songs per game, 50 cents per game: a great deal. They've moved the machine over to the back corner (away from the front counter), which is a much better location.

I know pretty much no one except Secef has even ever played there, but I just wanted to remind everyone that it is still there.....

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Re: update on Mr. Gatti's

Post by Merk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Bump

The machine is no longer there.

I went there yesterday with some bro-tangs hoping to eat some pizza and play some DDR. Good news -- they still have pizza. Bad news -- they don't have DDR. Now I can't play any precious K-pop at the wonderful rate of $0.25 for 5 songs.

However the pizza is still delightfully greasy and the customer base is still delightfully white trash!

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Aw man. That stinks.

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:31 am

Merk wrote:Bump

The machine is no longer there.

I went there yesterday with some bro-tangs hoping to eat some pizza and play some DDR. Good news -- they still have pizza. Bad news -- they don't have DDR. Now I can't play any precious K-pop at the wonderful rate of $0.25 for 5 songs.

However the pizza is still delightfully greasy and the customer base is still delightfully white trash!
Re-update
The machine is back, but in a different place than it used to be. Still works good; still super-cheap; still Korean V2.