Noblesville just got some more ITG!

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Re: Noblesville just got some more ITG!

Post by DAVE101 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:26 pm

I am confirming that the machine is upgraded to OpenITG, WHO DID IT NOBODY KNOWS!!!

Also mungyodance is finally removed.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 pm

DAVE101 wrote:I am confirming that the machine is upgraded to OpenITG, WHO DID IT NOBODY KNOWS!!!

Also mungyodance is finally removed.
I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that's pretty cool, LOL! No offence to anyone or anything, just unnecessary in my opinion. Not that it makes it right or wrong, I just have a preference of not loading machines with songs that may never get played, lol. But for all I know alot of people play them. o.o

zomg its joorz
Standard
Standard

Post by zomg its joorz » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 am

plox apply .25second cancel song.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 am

Riot is awesome. Don't hate.

Shiken
Light
Light

Post by Shiken » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 am

I'm glad that it's been updated/changed, I'd much rather have this machine without the coin code rather than not having this machine at all. :)

However, today I ran into a problem.. I played a few sets, and then when I started my last set, every song was set for "this song counts as 3 rounds", and after that I couldn't choose a song, and it was stuck on the 99 second timer. I unplugged the machine and tried again, and the same thing happened... This happened when I changed the theme to "green", but when I restarted it was still the same despite not being on that theme...?
Originally known as "BurningHeat9000" from IndyDDR generation 1... OG since '02.
Looking for good SFIII:3S, SFIV players in the Indianapolis area to play with! (I'm currently ranked ~180 on PSN SFIV)
MAKE IT MAKE MONEY | facebook!
Find me on DDR/ITG/PIU machines on the northside of Indy! "MAXX" :)

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 am

Fluffyumpkins wrote:Riot is awesome. Don't hate.
I'm not sure what you would've expected me to say. I don't consider it hating, although I suppose I can understand where you're coming from. But then again, maybe you just have more toleration for these kinds of childish acts. I guess I can't really expect anything else judging from other threads, lol..
Shiken wrote:I'm glad that it's been updated/changed, I'd much rather have this machine without the coin code rather than not having this machine at all. :)

However, today I ran into a problem.. I played a few sets, and then when I started my last set, every song was set for "this song counts as 3 rounds", and after that I couldn't choose a song, and it was stuck on the 99 second timer. I unplugged the machine and tried again, and the same thing happened... This happened when I changed the theme to "green", but when I restarted it was still the same despite not being on that theme...?
Right. Unplugging the machine won't change that at all, neither will changing the theme. But as I'm sure Dave will tell you, he'll be working on these things when he gets a chance. It's good to see that everyone is somewhat working together to make everything run along smoothly. Not sure if anyone has any plans of being there tomorrow, but I was thinking maybe me, Nick and Joey might stop by.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:45 am

This will be fixed right away, but how it happened and how to prevent it from happening again I'm not quite sure of at the moment. All I can say is we might be downgrading back to R23 sooner than I thought.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 am

I'm just joking around obviously, but it might be considered more childish to threaten someone to run them over with your car.

primerib
Standard
Standard

Post by primerib » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:14 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay.

There's only one way to sum this up.

PAY2PLAY.

primerib
Standard
Standard

Post by primerib » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:15 pm

swoot. openitg. yaaaaaa. r1 conversion patch hopefully soon yaaaaaaaaaaaa.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:13 pm

Shiken wrote:However, today I ran into a problem.. I played a few sets, and then when I started my last set, every song was set for "this song counts as 3 rounds", and after that I couldn't choose a song, and it was stuck on the 99 second timer. I unplugged the machine and tried again, and the same thing happened... This happened when I changed the theme to "green", but when I restarted it was still the same despite not being on that theme...?
Okay, I saw this glitch when I got there today, but after I reset the times, I changed to every theme and could not replicate this bug. On another note, we are currently having problems having the long version and marathon song count times stick. It's only a minor inconvenience but hopefully this will be fixed today.

primerib
Standard
Standard

Post by primerib » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 pm

I use OpenITG at home. The funny thing is, when I fix the cutoff limit for marathons and long versions, the system seems to ignore it. I keep resetting it and it didn't work still. Eventually after resetting it a bunch, it worked. I don't know why, but maybe that helps.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Well it didn't reset this time so let's just wait and see what happens.

Removed Fort Rapids Tourney pack, added Rocky Mount X tourney pack and Dimo's Selifmis.

Shiken
Light
Light

Post by Shiken » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Awesome! You're a fast worker Dave. I'm going to be there later today until around closing time if anyone wants to join me. :D

You should add those Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files packs and those Keyboard collab. packs for the lulz, I don't know if anyone other than Glarthob, possibly, can play those though. :P
Originally known as "BurningHeat9000" from IndyDDR generation 1... OG since '02.
Looking for good SFIII:3S, SFIV players in the Indianapolis area to play with! (I'm currently ranked ~180 on PSN SFIV)
MAKE IT MAKE MONEY | facebook!
Find me on DDR/ITG/PIU machines on the northside of Indy! "MAXX" :)