Noblesville just got some more ITG!

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Re: Noblesville just got some more ITG!

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 am

Shiken wrote:I'd just like to throw it out there that it wasn't me, and I "donate" to the machine every day I play there... and I'll be very upset if they do remove it. This machine is probably my only hope/motivation at getting good at ITG/DDR in general, and I've only just recently revived my interest in dancing games and found this place to play. :(
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I know how you feel man, and that threat being placed there sucks... Alot..

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:15 am

AllusiveGold wrote:
Shiken wrote:I'd just like to throw it out there that it wasn't me, and I "donate" to the machine every day I play there... and I'll be very upset if they do remove it. This machine is probably my only hope/motivation at getting good at ITG/DDR in general, and I've only just recently revived my interest in dancing games and found this place to play. :(
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I know how you feel man, and that threat being placed there sucks... Alot..
Kinda like your threat to run me over with your car a few years back. el oh el

I miss dancing games, I'm fat, I need to play.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:59 am

Riot wrote:I'm fat
So noted.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Riot wrote:I miss dancing games, I'm fat, I need to play.
You have plenty of opportunity every day. You only posted this comment because you want attention.

Well, here you go. Lots of attention for Riot. Everybody reading this should probably reply to Riot's comment with plenty of attention.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Riot let's go to Lazerlite and play some Extreme sometime soon. I am out of money (because I have no job, in case anybody didn't know already) but I would like to go sometime in the near future. I am also a fatty.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Merk wrote:I am also a fatty.
So noted.

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Sigh. Unemployed may be a tad more appropriate but I guess fatty works too

My poor self-esteem!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Merk wrote:Unemployed...fatty...poor
So noted.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:51 pm

omg sweet tag, Fatties4life. And yes Merk, let's go to Lazerlite I miss Extreme, it's the only one I want to play. Chad, I need more attention, please write more stuff about me. p.s. Me and Meg are going to stay at your house Friday July 10th get owned.

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Brandon if you know anyone in the Chicagoland area (I think that's where you are now) that needs a computer janitor then please for the love of God hook a brother who you vaguely know through the internet up.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Riot wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:
Kinda like your threat to run me over with your car a few years back. el oh el

I miss dancing games, I'm fat, I need to play.
It wasn't meant to be a threat. It was merely the truth.

Merk wrote:Riot let's go to Lazerlite and play some Extreme sometime soon. I am out of money (because I have no job, in case anybody didn't know already) but I would like to go sometime in the near future. I am also a fatty.
I used to try finding something on CareerBuilder, but anymore the search results literally turn up 20 jobs. And at that, almost all of them are pertaining to Cisco certifications (which would be great mind you) but I'm acutally looking to make money, not spend it quite just yet..
This along with the fact that anywhere that would make for a reasonable paying job is too far out of the way. I'd be looking to travel close to an hour just to get to work. Not very ideal especially when driving a V6 vehicle..

And I'm not sure if you guys have these people in your area too, but they've been taking up aLOT of the ad space. E-1 opportunities, so they call it. Pay $175 for their placement agency and you're somewhat guaranteed a job. So what happens if it falls through? Now I know, I can't knock this until I try it but it certainly instates the "it takes money to make money" saying.. How the hell am I going to spend $175 for a job when I don't even have one to begin with..?

We live in Indiana so it seems as if almost EVERYone is unemployed. Where the hell else can you get a job around here besides Indianapolis? FFS

On the upside:
I should however mention that a friend of mine might be looking to get rid of his machine. Should he do so, I and hopefully some folks around here might look into getting it as we're all highly interested in obtaining a machine that has fully functional pads, if you know what i mean... I would like to say I'll have more info on this in the month to come, but he is being quite indecisive. I can't blame him, lol. The hard part will be trying to figure out how my broke ass will have any part of getting it. >.<
Last edited by AllusiveGold on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:41 pm

AllusiveGold wrote: Not very idea especially when driving a V6 vehicle..
That would be a fabulous asset when trying to run over people from the Internet.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:
Riot wrote:I miss dancing games, I'm fat, I need to play.
You have plenty of opportunity every day. You only posted this comment because you want attention.

Well, here you go. Lots of attention for Riot. Everybody reading this should probably reply to Riot's comment with plenty of attention.
ATTENTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30DHDVrBW-4

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Riot wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote: Not very idea especially when driving a V6 vehicle..
That would be a fabulous asset when trying to run over people from the Internet.
I'm glad you live by your name and are always on the lookout for starting shit with people, but simply put. You don't know me and what I would do. I'm not the type to hide behind my computer and talk shit to people, insult them, make fun of their typing errors (ESPECIALLY when you know what they meant... unless of course.. you're retarded that is) and what have you. That's obviously your deal and I should just ignore you, but I won't. Why? Because I don't tolerate little shitheads like yourself. This forum might and that's great and all. But before anyone starts trying to attack me, realize who started this.

P.S. My personal advice to you would be one of two things:
A: Seeks professional help as it appears it is greatly needed being in your depressing situation.
B: Commit suicide and contribute to the world becoming a better place.
Though I must admit, the second option is much more appealing and I would choose it if it were me. GF

I corrected my mistake by the way, just for you. <3

IN OTHER NEWS:
I've been informed that the machine has been upgraded to OpenITG and the coin code is no longer available.
Also, for anyone who plays there, they should be aware that pushing the start button is no longer set to .25 seconds. Which obviously means if you're playing a song that doesn't have a big enough of a gap in it, you WILL fail the set. So for anyone who doesn't know that, fair warning. Everything else apparently hasn't changed. I'm still hoping that this machine won't go anywhere. *crosses fingers* >.<

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Riot let's form a suicide pact

THREAD OVER

-------->8-------------------------------------------------------------------