Re: Noblesville just got some more ITG!

Post by zomg its joorz » Sat May 30, 2009 10:44 pm

oh okay sweet.

zomg its joorz
Standard
Standard

Post by zomg its joorz » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 am

Had a blast. man, I really sucked when I got there.

Dude, Chris you have ridiculous stamina.

I definitely would like to head down there again sometime, as would Nick.

edit: I kinda get the feeling Dave didn't really like us there. lol.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm

I hope you do end up coming down again soon, but what gave you the feeling I didn't like you here? It's not like you dump baby powder on the pads, adjust the cost/songs per game, steal the air duster and electrical tape, or break the p2 flash drive...

Fattoxthegreat
Light
Light

Post by Fattoxthegreat » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:53 am

DAVE101 wrote:I'm a god damn pompous asshole who is better than everyone because I can boot up linux from a flashdrive on an arcade machine. Boy I can't wait for the sweet release of a roadside IED
It sure seems like you blame me for all your misfortune. That's too bad because they are all a fault of your own. I didn't steal your faggot airduster, nor your electrical tape, nor do I do anything you accuse of me. But the foremost item I am not guilty of is putting unstable themes and songs no one uses or plays on a once perfectly good cab. It's not yours, get over yourself. Everyone just wants to fuckin' play, like myself. We play dancing games; we're too good for what people with friends would call "drama"...
"When you're always pessimistic, you're always being pleasantly surprised."
-A wise and unknown man

Glarthob
Standard
Standard

Post by Glarthob » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:48 am

And, uh, there was no baby powder on our pads. What are you talking about Dave?

I assume one of the guys working for Shaffer came in and took your air duster and the tape you put ontop of the machine, it's not like it's hidden at all. He probably didn't want anyone modifying the machine, because it could alter the amount of money going into it.

Also, the player 2 side usb was broken when we got it, no one who has played on our machine since it moved to noblesville has done any serious damage to this dedicab..
Fluffyumpkins wrote:I love r23 so much. Playing custom songs has made DDR new and exciting.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:30 pm

People put baby powder on pads now?

What the fuck?
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Fattoxthegreat wrote:
DAVE101 wrote:I'm a god damn pompous asshole who is better than everyone because I can boot up linux from a flashdrive on an arcade machine. Boy I can't wait for the sweet release of a roadside IED
It sure seems like you blame me for all your misfortune. That's too bad because they are all a fault of your own. I didn't steal your faggot airduster, nor your electrical tape, nor do I do anything you accuse of me. But the foremost item I am not guilty of is putting unstable themes and songs no one uses or plays on a once perfectly good cab. It's not yours, get over yourself. Everyone just wants to fuckin' play, like myself. We play dancing games; we're too good for what people with friends would call "drama"...
Do you have friends?

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Fattoxthegreat wrote: I didn't steal your faggot airduster
TAKE THAT BACK!

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Well, I was gonna check out this location, but if this is the type of conduct I should expect then I'm seriously having second thoughts. Seriously, if there are some legitimate issues between people dealing with it over IM, PM or Real Life would be better cause having it on this thread is doing your location no favors to say the least.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

zomg its joorz
Standard
Standard

Post by zomg its joorz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Amp Divorax wrote:Well, I was gonna check out this location, but if this is the type of conduct I should expect then I'm seriously having second thoughts. Seriously, if there are some legitimate issues between people dealing with it over IM, PM or Real Life would be better cause having it on this thread is doing your location no favors to say the least.
You should really go, it's a great machine. And the management (though when dealing with the ticket games aren't great) is pretty nice and not intrusive. I'd definitely try to go more often if it didn't cost me $40 in gas round trip.

I was impressed with the machine though, because as far as I had known there weren't really any good machines in Indiana. I'm glad to have been proven wrong. :P The pads weren't as bouncy as I thought they would be and they arrows were a bit more indented than I would have liked but, it's nowhere near to as bad as the pads here. Also I didn't really have a problem with pad sensitivity (except for wanting them to be more sensitive.) There is a "dead" spot on both left arrows but it's not due to bad sensors so much as the sensors not being pushed down on (I think this has to do with either the foam padding or the arrows being indented)

The pizza kinda sucked though. :(

I found it really wierd that Chris preferred the side that was less sensitive and more indented though. Lol. But I mean to each his own.

tl;dr This location is awesome. Management is not a pain at all.
DAVE101 wrote:I hope you do end up coming down again soon, but what gave you the feeling I didn't like you here? It's not like you dump baby powder on the pads, adjust the cost/songs per game, steal the air duster and electrical tape, or break the p2 flash drive...
I don't know, you seemed like you might have been kinda upset about something. I'm not saying you were mean or even not nice, just seemed like you were kinda irked. I could have just taken things the wrong way, that's always a possibility.

Who has actually dumped baby powder on the pads? I've done that on accident here before.. but I didn't like "LOL LET'S PUT BABY POWDER FOR MORE TRACTION" it was more like.. "my shoes stink and I sweat a lot. let's put medical anti-itch anti-moisture powder in my shoes so they won't as bad anymore." and then my frees made a poof with each step that I made. It was pretty funny once I figured out why the pads were all slippery but took a while for them to clean up.

Wow, I typed a lot. lol.

Glarthob
Standard
Standard

Post by Glarthob » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 pm

no one dumped baby powder on the pads!

There was SOME baby powder on the screen.

It took me about 3 seconds to clean it off.
Fluffyumpkins wrote:I love r23 so much. Playing custom songs has made DDR new and exciting.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:31 pm

fuckin' baby powder
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

zomg its joorz
Standard
Standard

Post by zomg its joorz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:35 pm