Stardust Bowl - Noblesville

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Stardust Bowl - Noblesville

Post by Yume_Taira » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:07 pm

I was there recently and found some interesting things. If this was already posted, forgive me.

1.) Keyboard Mania, 3rd mix (?). Yes. KeyboardMania. I was surprised. didn't play, though. I suck enough at Beatmania, and that's only seven keys.

2.) DDR Extreme. 75 cents, five songs, but NOT on joint premium. The volume is pretty nice, the display isn't bad, and the pad seems in good shape (an occasional good, but I could just be rusty). I know that Ho's nearby and free, but that's a good deal for the dollar despite its distance.

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Stardust Bowl - Noblesville

Post by malictus » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:27 pm

Yume_Taira wrote: 1.) Keyboard Mania, 3rd mix (?). Yes. KeyboardMania. I was surprised. didn't play, though. I suck enough at Beatmania, and that's only seven keys.
:!: :!: Really? I haven't been able to play it in ages. I'd love to come give it a try. What is this 'Stardust Bowl'? A bowling alley?

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:30 pm

It would indeed be a bowling alley. :) They have a small arcade in there, as well as what appears to be an indoor minigolf area.

ImuyumI
That guy in Kentucky that posts in an Indiana forum
That guy in Kentucky that posts in an Indiana forum

Post by ImuyumI » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:43 am

Yume_Taira wrote:
1.) Keyboard Mania, 3rd mix (?). Yes. KeyboardMania. I was surprised. didn't play, though. I suck enough at Beatmania, and that's only seven keys.
WAAA
WAAA
ROAD TRIP TO NOBLESVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much??????

Fattoxthegreat
Light
Light

Post by Fattoxthegreat » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Eh, I wouldn't waste your time with the keyboardmania machine. Don't get me wrong, it's in great shape, works perfectly fine. The problem is that I hear CRIP plays at Stardust. And if you know CRIP like I do, it'll take the fun out of the entire game. He can only get 3 Goods on Carreza Another. Monster.
"When you're always pessimistic, you're always being pleasantly surprised."
-A wise and unknown man