Arties Family Fun Center - Martinsville, IN

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Arties Family Fun Center - Martinsville, IN

Post by lgolem » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:34 pm

In the midst of all the flooding and being stuck here in Martinsville for the night, since I came in at 9am and around 10am highway 37 flooded over, I was trying to leave and was turned around by the ISP and MPD, and I went back through the square as I came to a stop, looked to my right...and there is an arcade there. Huh I thought...looked a bit closer and I saw a Pump it Up machine. Martinsville is now the proud home of a GREAT condition Pump it Up: OBG. The pads are in great shape...bars a little squeaky and the audio is a tad hissy but I think that is fixable. and the great thing is this machine's owners are great they will turn it up and go out of there way to make sure you have fun. It only costs a quarter and I turned stage break off for them. :D I now have a reason to come back to Martinsville other than free laundry and parents :D

Pics and vids to come, and the name of the store.
Last edited by lgolem on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Arties....something something....Martinsville, IN

Post by lgolem » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:43 pm

It suffers from silly bar but still it is in great shape.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Arties Family Fun Center - Martinsville, IN

Post by lgolem » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Ok...does anyone have any idea why there is problem with the audio...like while playing the song, it is perfect...it is just in the song selection menu and all, the other sound effects come out sounding really staticy and hissy....any idea on what the problem could be?