Whiteland Rascals Fun Zone

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

Spartan_117
Standard
Standard

Post by Spartan_117 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:00 am

Um. . .Why do you have to start flame wars Casey?
Your posts are negative and have no intentional value what so ever.

if you continue to post this same old bullshit I am just going to leave the forums all together.

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:21 am

Spartan_117 wrote:Um. . .Why do you have to start flame wars Casey?

if you continue to post this same old bullshit I am just going to leave the forums all together.
Don't leave the boards, that's just want he wants you to do.

Don't worry, everyone thinks he's an asshole. And he'll get tried of his pathetic exhistance eventually. If we're lucky, he might even kill himself.

True, I left the boards before. But that's just because this place was out of control. Fankly, I felt like I was stuck back in high school agian. I don't think it's such a bad place, since Casey is pretty much the only obnoxious flamer right now.

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Re: Whiteland Rascals Fun Zone

Post by Ray_Clark » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:38 am

Rascals Fun Zone wrote:Just thought I would let everyone know about the X-box zone. We have 12 linked X-box stations hooked up with a 27" screen on each one. The list of games we have are NFSU2, Halo 2, Madden 05, PGR 2, Crimson Skies, Amped, Top Spin, and NCAA Football 05. This is just a start and we will be adding more. We are going to be hosting Halo 2 tournaments and possibly putting together a league format. I think I might put a signup board back there for those that are interested(possibly 4 person teams with practices during the week and games on weekend then final tournament with prizes). The price for the x-box zone is $5 for 1 hour or $10 for 3 hours. It is starting to get popular and is alot of fun with big groups. If you guys have any questions stop by and talk to me I am there all the time.

Our hours by the way are
Mon-Thurs 3-8
Friday 3-10
Sat 10-10
Sun 12-9

Rob
This is located at Greenwood Mall correct? JUst want to make sure. I might have to check it out this weekend or next week when I go on vacation from work.

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:55 am

Grubb wrote:If we're lucky, he might even kill himself.
Wow, just... Wow.

People making these kind of remarks is saddening, to say the least. Casey may be a bastard sometimes, but that doesn't mean you need to wish bad things upon him, least of all take delight in the idea of him being killed either by himself or another. I thought you were more mature than that. Apparently I was gravely mistaken.
Ray_Clark wrote:This is located at Greenwood Mall correct? JUst want to make sure. I might have to check it out this weekend or next week when I go on vacation from work.
No, I believe it's they're talking about the Rascals in whiteland. I'm not sure, but i think if you head down 31, PAST Greenwood park mall for a few miles, you'll hit it. Can anyone else give him better directions?
Signatures sure are awesome.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:33 pm

Spartan_117 wrote:Um. . .Why do you have to start flame wars Casey?

lols nice flame bait :D I haven't even said anything for a while.

Don't worry, you'd be missed as much as I would if I left.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:55 pm

Uhm..thanks for telling him he was flaming in a thread that hadn't had anybody respond in what? 8 days? Seriously Neil, don't revive threads just to say somebody is flaming, that's stupid. I'm going to hate being honest here, but I actually enjoy playing with Casey more than I do both you and Grubb. Soooo perhaps you two could just shut up, and accept people for what they are. Casey likes to insult people, it isn't a big deal, almost all of us here have gotten used to him.

And better directions. It's on US 31 on the northbound side, and it's south from the Greenwood Park Mall. I could give you better directions if I knew where you were coming from. Just go to http://www.rascalsfunzone.com it should have the exact address of the whiteland location there, and use that on MapQuest or Yahoo Maps or something.

Spartan_117
Standard
Standard

Post by Spartan_117 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:49 pm

Sorry, I really shouldn't have to deal with an asshole with a new and improved Indyddr.com

Grubb-Good point. . .maybe he will
Matt- I have never accepted Casey and never will, he is an inconsiderate Jerk-off who needs to take a look at himself because he is not so perfect.