ITG2 at rascals

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

evilpoptart
Standard
Standard

Re: ITG2 at rascals

Post by evilpoptart » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:07 pm

I ended up putting that other stuff on the hda2 partition, im sure there is a way to get it to read them from there but i didnt have the time to try and figure it out so for now the last stuff isnt yet playable, also didnt add the metrics changes yet, but I will in the future. It took alot more time then I expected it would just to laod the stuff on there and still get the machine up between adding things for some of the regulars to play so maybe in a week or 2 ill go back and add the metrics changes and figure out how to get the other songs working. AND if any of you have an old spare usb harddrive laying around I might be interrested in purchasing it so that I can add more files without decrytping the machine. Also if you have a favorite 3.95 arcade theme let me know cuse in the future I might do that(not sure but I want too).

Orc: the email I gave you isnt working anymore, becuz comcast hates me (and i dont have a copy of their latest bill so that i can get them my acct # therefor getting them to unlock my email) so its not working till i get a new bill. so if you've tryed to email me i didnt get it try this one glgamecoder@gmail.com

Edit: Cbav - I lubs me some ddr doubles. itg doubles suck(cept for disconnected disco which I love)

Edit2: btw passed Summer today with a 76 2 songs left to pass (pandy and bloodrush) I kno lame score but i almost died doing it.
play at the whiteland rascals

My Groovestats(I suck): http://groovestats.com/index.php?page=p ... 17&typeid=

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Re: ITG2 at rascals

Post by DAVE101 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm

So what happened?

Edit: ITG2 wasn't there when I checked, probs gone for good.