ITG2?

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

ITG2?

Post by lgolem » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:03 pm

I know someone will say this doesn't belong in the location thread but it does cause I want to find one....I am trying to find an ITG2...I live in Martinsville and the farthest I really go is Bloomington and Greenwood...there is an ITG2 in Greenwood Mall but the left arrow doesn't work like at all....I am assuming there is one in Indy somewhere but I am not to fermiliar where stuff is in Indy....anyways...I was just wondering if anyone knows of one near me that is in better shape?

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:33 pm

Hmm, Martinsville... nice town, too bad there's nothing to do there. There's one in Terre Haute, but the last I heard it was in poor condition. There's also one on the north side of Indy, at that... the place... you know... with laser tag and way too many annoying kids. Dammit. Someone from Carmel, please tell the guy what I'm talking about.

Both would be an hour+ drive for you, though, so this probably isn't helpful. Do try the DDRFreak and Bemanistyle machine locators, though.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:56 pm

You're thinking of LaserFlash, darn near universally reviled by music game players these days.

There's an ITG2 at Eastside Rascals, and there may be one at the Whiteland location as well, which would be reasonably close to you. I believe these are both dedicabs.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:58 pm

MonMotha wrote:You're thinking of LaserFlash, darn near universally reviled by music game players these days.

There's an ITG2 at Eastside Rascals, and there may be one at the Whiteland location as well, which would be reasonably close to you. I believe these are both dedicabs.
Whiteland is the same distance to Greenwood....I just didn't know if it was ITG1 or 2? or if they even had it period....

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:35 am

MonMotha wrote:You're thinking of LaserFlash, darn near universally reviled by music game players these days.
Oh, yeah, that's the one. Thanks, someone who lives in Carmel! :)
MonMotha wrote:There's an ITG2 at Eastside Rascals, and there may be one at the Whiteland location as well, which would be reasonably close to you. I believe these are both dedicabs.
The DDRFreak locator page claims this is so. I genuinely can't remember - but I do know they have a DDR Extreme machine. So, uh, yay DDR?

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:33 pm

so I guess I have to find a place in Indy to play at....wee that is going to suck sense I don't know my way around Indy.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:09 am

There's a really nice ITG2 machine in Noblesville at a place called Pinheads. Last time I was there, the pads were in great condition. I guess nobody plays there.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:05 am

FLAKK wrote:There's a really nice ITG2 machine in Noblesville at a place called Pinheads. Last time I was there, the pads were in great condition. I guess nobody plays there.
Yeah actually, I believe that is where Katy plays at.......She also said that that machine is in great condition....just don't know how to get to Noblesville

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:20 am

Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:24 am

Thanks

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:31 am

Holy Crap...1 hour drive...dang...that sucks....-_-

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:39 pm

Bah, it's not that far. You just have to plan for a whole day in Noblesville to make the trip worth it.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:07 pm

FLAKK wrote:Bah, it's not that far. You just have to plan for a whole day in Noblesville to make the trip worth it.
Need like 40$ for alot of ITG2 ;) ....I know Katy and Mike go there so I can maybe have a day to hang out with friends there....maybe have a moment to hang out with other IndyDidders there ^_^

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:11 am

lgolem wrote:
FLAKK wrote:There's a really nice ITG2 machine in Noblesville at a place called Pinheads. Last time I was there, the pads were in great condition. I guess nobody plays there.
Yeah actually, I believe that is where Katy plays at.......She also said that that machine is in great condition....just don't know how to get to Noblesville
Trust me, it's worth the drive. That's where Mike and I play all the time.

We're going to Indy tmo. Join us and show us your mad Destiny skillz.

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:55 pm

blackcat24 wrote:We're going to Indy tmo. Join us and show us your mad Destiny skillz.
What time are you planning on being at Pinheads? I get off work at 2ish, so I might be able to stop by.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?