Drummania 5th in Anderson!

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

Drummania 5th in Anderson!

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:27 pm

Too lazy to see if someones already mentioned it, but PP now has a 5th mix. Bring your own sticks though.

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:24 pm

... I thought the machine looked familiar. It's the Westside DM/PF machine. PF5 in a DM6 cab. Yay, the machine is somewhere worth a damn. Come play so they keep it!

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:44 am

The Westside machine was PF6 with a DM6 marquee, not PF5.

Is the marquee just the thin plastic insert (no clear plexi 'shell')? That might be another identifying characteristic of the Westside machine. However, I have no idea why anyone would have converted it from PF6 to PF5. Are you sure you're reading it right?

I did ask the folks at Westside where their Bemani machines ended up. Apparently DDR went to someplace in Cali (seems a bit unusual, I'd think they're pretty saturated there and machines would move west to east). DM(PF) was sold here in Indiana. I thought he had said someplace in Kokomo, but I could be remembering incorrectly. Still, showing up in Anderson wouldn't be much of a stretch. And of course I ended up with PPP.

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:08 pm

! I WANT IT IN KOKOMO.

The raceway is going to get more music games and stuff now because we left it. <.< I hope its not the westside one, so somewhere in Kokomo that is worth a damn gets it, and not the raceway.
Owner/Operator/Leader of DDRKokomo. Assistant Leader of DDRKokomo: Arrow Stompers.

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:40 am

It's PF6, my bad. It is the Westside machine, for a fact. It was bought by one of the Putt-Putt's up north, but the Anderson owner pulled strings. He said it came from Indy, so I have no idea where it would have came from if not Westside. Pics late tomorrow or Friday when I get home.

Last minute edit: Yeah, DM6 banner. No cover. Chunk from Hi-hat missing. Sorry Zero.

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:42 am

I'm rather surprised that Anderson got that machine. I wish they would get IIDX and get a REAL CRT monitor instead of the f'ing LCDs!
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!