Bloomington has DDR Supernova!!!!!

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:24 pm

I'm not exactly sure, I think dedicabs have a certain kind of sensor that Rox0r can tweak in their updates. Since old DDR cabinent don't have these sensors, the revisions don't work on them. Why they didn't include the custom songs feature for upgraded machines I have no idea, it probably has something to do with the now finished lawsuit.

Of course, this is all pretty much pulled out of my ass but it's just a thought.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:41 pm

DDR Supernova is fucking up again. :cry: Lets see if some of the techies (Brandon, MonMotha will have an idea) but see if anyone else has an idea....the sound is shorting out again (it is not the RCA cable this time) if you play on the left side after a couple steps the sound will go out (the bass keeps going but the high and mid cuts out on both channles) and you keep playing and it comes back. But it will just go out again..and it is ONLY when you play on the left side...Danial checked that wire that was giving us problems at DAT and it is fine and so are all the connections to and from the pad.