PIU Zero in bloomington

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

PIU Zero in bloomington

Post by sam » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:15 pm

Dunno if this was posted anywhere, I checked in here and locations but it wasn't listed. Gamexscape or whatever in the mall upgraded their machine to PIU Zero. It's quite a sexy mix. I almost had to jizz on the screen.
insert code compile execute return

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:24 pm

Old news. Heck, there's going to be a tournament held on it this weekend.

*edit* I guess there is no topic dedicated to this, as you point out, so it can go in the locations forum for any discussion about said location.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:17 pm

Great-X-Scape

Quite a sexy name.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:56 pm

Hot.(The song)
Team KIMO represent!

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:40 am

yea, i think its been there for a while, the tourny is eve over... i played in it! w00t!
I press UR, UL, DL, DR, UR.... it's a spin...

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:24 am

Harleigh RVNG wrote:yea, i think its been there for a while, the tourny is eve over... i played in it! w00t!
Actually they updated it to Zero just for the tourney, it was Exceed 2, but the pump machine in general has been there sense they opened in November....or I think....It was there when I first saw Christina in December....but it has been there for a while ^_^

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:42 am

I see, well it still kicks ass! I love the new songs

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:21 am

It's in better condition than the Exceed 2 machine we have in Louisville. Great X-scape's machine seems to be more responsive. I guess either people clean it regularly or people tend to play in Louisville with dirt-filled shoes :(. Our's is also newer (it was placed in the arcade mid-January). It's in desperate need of a good cleaning.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:14 am

yeah they have to clean it like daily that is the first thing the person opens and then cleans all the machines.....so that may be why it responds better is cause it is cleaned on a daily basis

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:04 am

huh... thats cool.... Alright Flakk, we are gonna spend $40 on windex and paper towels... and then stash it somewhere... we will call ourselfs... THE PUMPERS... wait a minute... that image kinda burns my eyes... oh god

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:18 pm

Harleigh RVNG wrote:huh... thats cool.... Alright Flakk, we are gonna spend $40 on windex and paper towels... and then stash it somewhere... we will call ourselfs... THE PUMPERS... wait a minute... that image kinda burns my eyes... oh god
The dirt is already iniside the pads :( We would need to talk to management so we can open them up for the cleaning.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:27 pm

Wow, that would suck.....I dunno how you would clean that up....a vaccum cleaner...? Or you guys can just drive to b-town everytime you want to play....lol. Just like there was a girl who came in like 2 days ago, she goes to Rose-Hulman university and she drove like an hour and a half to 2 hours just to play an hour of pump.....I am sorry, I like the game but I don't think I would drive that far to play it.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:29 pm

lgolem wrote:I am sorry, I like the game but I don't think I would drive that far to play it.
You know you're addicted to DDR/ITG/PIU when....

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:42 pm

I go to Rose-Hulman, and I'm in Indy, partially to play pump, usually at least every other weekend or so. Let me assure you that the travel costs rack up way faster than I'd like them to...
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:45 am

FLAKK wrote:
Harleigh RVNG wrote:huh... thats cool.... Alright Flakk, we are gonna spend $40 on windex and paper towels... and then stash it somewhere... we will call ourselfs... THE PUMPERS... wait a minute... that image kinda burns my eyes... oh god
The dirt is already iniside the pads :( We would need to talk to management so we can open them up for the cleaning.

Yea, i will talk to Bo or the Maintnence guy about it, we got him to fix it up on time. If anything ill just get permission to bring my own tool and fix it up.