ITG hits Terre Haute today!

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:45 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:...

And for Arka, all of the mentioned machines are all in a less than one mile (or pretty damn close) radius of each other. =D
Okay, so here's the plan: I look up the address for Putt-Putt, then I go door-to-door interrogating people until I've located all the major machines. The men with the white coats come to lock me up, but they have no idea that a freak accident involving the badly grounded local arcade machines has endowed me with superpowers. I escape, and begin to wreak havoc on the unsuspecting DDR players of Indiana!

The only way to defeat me will be to smack me down in a perfect attack head-to-head. Unfortunately, that won't be too hard, because my superpowers still won't include a sense of rhythm.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:56 pm

Badly grounded arcade machine....hum. I'll let Ho comment further on that one.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:03 pm

MonMotha wrote:Badly grounded arcade machine....hum. I'll let Ho comment further on that one.
I don't see why he should bother. Two lines of that post should have convinced you there was nothing intended to make any sense. :P

[Edit: okay, except for the implication that I'd be appreciative of instructions for locating these Fort Wayne Bemani hotspots.

If you want, I'll censor it to read something more sensible, such as "insulated." But I'm warning you, it would be completely incongruous with the rest of the stuff I've posted here so far. :) ]