Mall near Laserflash in Carmel

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

Frank918

Mall near Laserflash in Carmel

Post by Frank918 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:26 am

Okay, so me and some of my friends are going to LaserFlash in Carmel tomorrow to play some ITG2, and afterward we'd like to maybe hit up a nearby mall or something to eat and whatever.

Can someone point me in the direction of the closest one to LaserFlash? And perhaps and address??

Thanks.

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:47 am

The closest thing to a mall in Carmel would be Clay Terrace, up off of 146th street (map). They have some nice restaurants and cafes there. However, if you're looking for fast food, your best bet would probably be hitting up something in Merchants' Square (shopping plaza at 116th and Keystone), as there are a bunch of fast food places there.

If you want to go to an indoor mall, the closest one is Casleton Square Mall (map). It's really not far from Laserflash. Probably 15-20 minute drive or so.

Anyway, what time are you going to be down there tommorrow? I live just up 126th, so I may stop by.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:31 am

There's also fast food right around clay terrace, just on the other side of 31 and north of 146th.

I live about 10 minutes from that area. I'd be happy to meet someone for a bite to eat or to play a little ITG (though it's not entirely my cup of tea).
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:00 am

dude, go today. me and like 10 friends will be near there.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy