no
67%

Total votes: 6

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:09 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
Green Tea wrote:I worked plenty of jobs that's irrelevant...
Prostitution is considered a job. Just don't make a career out of it, Kev. n__x
Oops.

:shock:

On second thought, maybe I should go back and finish highschool...
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:24 am

bscbari1 wrote:so your parents have the $$ to dish out for you, you spoiled (can't believe i'm gonna say this) noob. go do something worth mentioning then come back and tell us so we can say, "hey, that's that one rich kid that thinks he's so cool. too bad no one takes him seriously now."

if you're so impressed with your new pad, why don't you go make out and have kids with it.
[/quote]

You're so fucking lame for bumping a worthless post with a lame ass flame. OMG RICH BOI! Seriously, what the fuck is that? How do you know his parents bought the pad for him? Huh?! HUH?! Thats right. Unless you actually do know that his mom and dad (or dad and dad or mom and mom, I'm not here to discrimante) bought it for him, then I retract this statement. Except the part about you being lame. Go back to school. (Also, you don't have to be rich to enjoy a Cobalt Flux, just a little FYI)

imadancefreakincolumbus- Shut up. Right now. Your posts are beyond stupid. So far, you have not made a single post that didn't want to make me want throw you through one of Putt-Putts broken windows (who was there? lolz amirite?).

(SCROLL BABY!)
H-SCROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:57 am

mexican ninja wrote:
bscbari1 wrote:so your parents have the $$ to dish out for you, you spoiled (can't believe i'm gonna say this) noob. go do something worth mentioning then come back and tell us so we can say, "hey, that's that one rich kid that thinks he's so cool. too bad no one takes him seriously now."

if you're so impressed with your new pad, why don't you go make out and have kids with it.
You're so fucking lame for bumping a worthless post with a lame ass flame. OMG RICH BOI! Seriously, what the fuck is that? How do you know his parents bought the pad for him? Huh?! HUH?! Thats right. Unless you actually do know that his mom and dad (or dad and dad or mom and mom, I'm not here to discrimante) bought it for him, then I retract this statement. Except the part about you being lame. Go back to school. (Also, you don't have to be rich to enjoy a Cobalt Flux, just a little FYI)

imadancefreakincolumbus- Shut up. Right now. Your posts are beyond stupid. So far, you have not made a single post that didn't want to make me want throw you through one of Putt-Putts broken windows (who was there? lolz amirite?).

(SCROLL BABY!)
H-SCROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/quote]
BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!
Team KIMO represent!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:30 am

I'm not sure what's going on here anymore, but it doesn't appear to be going anywhere.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.