Bionixs ITG stuff

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:43 am

Bionix wrote: i have to hold the record for now until someone who only has ITG in thier life beats it.
And Joe beat my score in less than 24 hours proving what i said was ture. But in all honesty only a guy like you could go say and say you hate PP, the pads suck and will go to TNT from now on, then make mutiple trips to PP after saying that. So i will leave ya alone from now on. You are just to cool for me and my Non-hypocritical ways. I only wish peace, love, and Putt Putt for you from now on!
Warning incoming game!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:07 am

Sarcasm? ^_^ Well, since PP is the only ITG location in the area, I do plan to frequent there, since, well, ITG is fun :D I sincerely apologize for any prior rudeness I may have shown towards Putt Putt and I hope we can reconcile our differences. The pads seem to be working much better now than they had back when I was being an ass about their condition. Thanks for being the first (and so far only) arcade in the area to get this wonderful new addition to the dancing game genre and I can't wait until the second installment arrives. :)

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:35 am

I can guarantee the day that Tokens 'n' Tickets gets In The Groove (or hopefully In The Groove 2) during the summer you'll stop seeing Joe at the very least. You probably won't get rid of me since Putt-Putt is the only place in the state with a BeatmaniaIIDX machine, but at least you'll probably stop seeing Joe.

Don't get me wrong or anything, I along with many others still think the pads at Putt-Putt are terrible, but since Putt-Putt is the only place with ITG we're forced to play on bad pads if we want to play ITG. Right now, for me at least, it's just a matter of convenience; I can play both ITG, albeit on crappy pads, and IIDX in the same place. But hey, once Tokens 'n' Tickets upgrades everyone will be happy. The tech players will have ITG and good pads, and Mark will stop getting pissed off seeing me or Joe come in and give them our business.

If you noticed, when Putt-Putt and Tokens 'n' Tickets both had Extreme you rarely, if ever, saw me there (even after I got unbanned). This can be attributed to the fact that Putt-Putt's pads are terrible and the place has little to offer me outside of Beatmania. However, now since Putt-Putt has something fun that Tokens 'n' Tickets doesn't, In The Groove, I'm more motivated to go to Putt-Putt for something new instead, even with bad pads. So basically, once Tokens 'n' Tickets and Putt-Putt are equal in their machine's mix, I'll go to Tokens 'n' Tickets a lot more often for my dancing simulation cravings since the environment, in my opinion, and machine condition are much more inviting.

Anyway while I'm here, I have a question for you Mark, when you upgrade to ITG2 are you getting the new cabinet or just the upgrade kit? Also, any word on a much needed upgrade to BeatmaniaIIDX? Being limited to High-Speed 1 is really annoying after playing faster speeds on the home versions.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:55 am

You got me all wrong i like seeing you guys in PP cause it is just like what i was told when i first started working there. "They always come back." Your $10 a week or two really pay my cheaks and for that i am greatfull.
Warning incoming game!

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:20 am

i like seeing you guys in PP
Except for that one time when you thought it was necessary to come up to me while I was playing and ask "Why are you here?!" Or that time when I was "BANNED FOREVER," I'm sure you lost sleep over that one.

Non-hypocritical ways indeed.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:37 pm

relax merk dawg you wont hear me complain about you guys again. If you want to go into a place that you thinks sucks and still spend $ then by all mean go for it and if i am working i wll be the nicest person ever to you. So dont worry you have heard the last of my complaints.
Warning incoming game!

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:00 pm

Good, good. I'm more than willing to let bygones be bygones, the less drama out there the better.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:06 pm

Group hug!
err....
Yay for paying Mark's paychecks :lol:
I'll be glad to give PP my patronage for the time being.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:53 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:Group hug!
err....
Yay for paying Mark's paychecks :lol:
I'll be glad to give PP my patronage for the time being.
I believe you mean pay cheaks, sir.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:28 am

And Joe beat my score in less than 24 hours proving what i said was ture. But in all honesty only a guy like you could go say and say you hate PP, the pads suck and will go to TNT from now on, then make mutiple trips to PP after saying that. So i will leave ya alone from now on. You are just to cool for me and my Non-hypocritical ways. I only wish peace, love, and Putt Putt for you from now on!
Sounds like someone needs a live journal to cry about their woes and how full of life their life is.
insert code compile execute return

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:32 am

Current Mood:
Apathy