Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:59 am

Riot wrote:
Jason Dread wrote:
Riot wrote: ^^ Ever since DAT you've been kind of a tool to me, starting from when me and Casey were playing PIU.

And please don't make me get pictures.
Way to completely leave out that any comment you made about me or anyone associated with me was clearly before I said the above quote.

That is VERY evident that is the case, however, if you're going to be whining about some innocuous incident that happened at DDR a thon that I don't even remember or knew took place but you seem to have taken a great enough offense to it to warrant keeping it internalized for long enough to take it out on the mere mention of my name from a friend in Chicago.

It's good to know that something I don't even remember has had such a profound impact on you. Instead of being a logical or rational individual and just dropping the whole ordeal or *gasp!* actually saying something about it to me before now, you choose to go a rather cowardly route and make yourself feel better about the matter by either insulting me when I'm not around or saying rather rude comments about someone whom you don't know...because let's face it - you nor anyone else on here knows jack shit about me or anyone else whom I associate with as a whole, so this mentality of "I'll launch some verbal attack against someone I can't even talk to online, much less in person in hopes that he'll get aggravated for long enough to stub his toe on his desk while leaving the computer in disgust" can just go die.

You got a problem? Be a man about it. Either suck it up or say something to whom you have a problem with.
Why would I call you up and be like "omg man we need 2 hav a hart 2 hart"? I don't really care, like I said, you buy into the fodder on the boards and get so cranky (like right now) that I can't NOT laugh hysterically whenever I read the latest post here. I don't really care about the petty little comments in my head, it just gives me little reasons to continue drama because it's just.so.damn.funny and gives me something to look forward to coming back from classes. Please continue to engrage yourself and "e-dominate" me.
Considering you don't care, yet obviously did to me saying "People are fucking idiots", it's pretty apparent the "I don't give a fuck" bandwagon was jumped off of quite awhile ago.

And apparently no one can type over a paragraph on the internet anymore without being pissed off or "enraged". I guess I missed that memo.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:04 am

This thread has reached KYDDR's standards. Keep up the good work guys :lol:
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:06 am

I'm just saying, I don't let little comments affect me personally. I never siad I don't want to respond to them and just ignore them, because where would the fun be in that? I don't need to act noble on the internet, this is the funniest thread in the whole wide world there's no chance in hell I'm going to let it die.

I haven't been pissed off or enraged yet, that's where you come in.

And that's an ugly picture of me, my eyes look pretty sweet.

Frank918

Post by Frank918 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:10 am

EDIT
Last edited by Frank918 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfen
Standard
Standard

Post by Wolfen » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:55 am

Just not nice. Stop it.

You're all just a bunch of 13 year olds, I swear.
ImageImageImage

Frank918

Post by Frank918 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:42 am

EDIT
Last edited by Frank918 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:13 pm

Frank918 wrote:(Pump is gay)
You say that like DDR isn't :roll:
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:25 pm

Yeah we shouldn't make it a war of the dancing games. If there's going to be fighting, keep it on topic! (lol, I sound like a referee now :-P)

....oh wait, I forgot. We never stay on topic.

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:32 pm

Jason Dread wrote:People are just fucking idiots.
hurtpiggypig wrote:lmao, this is the most amount of failure I've ever seen in one place. :D
I'll keep in mind that I pretty much have no desire to visit Indiana ever.
Wolfen wrote:Just not nice. Stop it.

You're all just a bunch of 13 year olds, I swear.
I think it's hilarious how two or three people offend you guys and you flame everyone on the boards for it. OH NOEZ ONE GUY FROM INDIANA LOOKED AT ME FUNNY!!! FUCK ALL U ASSHOLES LAWLZ LAWLZ

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:32 pm

Wolfen can't respond when I bring up such good points =(

I win the internet.

Frank918

Post by Frank918 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:54 pm

EDIT
Last edited by Frank918 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:53 pm

Frank918 wrote:
WhiteDragon wrote:
Frank918 wrote:(Pump is gay)
You say that like DDR isn't :roll:
Captain dipshit: If you read any further you can clearly see that I also refer to DDR being slightly less than cool as well. Just do yourself a big favor and don't even try.
Frank, I like you, but NO. If Tim were to say something like that to you I would say the same to him because I like you both. He didn't mean any harm.

Wolfen
Standard
Standard

Post by Wolfen » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:01 pm

Riot wrote:Wolfen can't respond when I bring up such good points =(

I win the internet.
How bout, why should I explain things to someone who's too stupid to understand anyway.

You can tell tell a platypus everything about the Chicago Bears, but that won't put him on ESPN.

Leave Wolfen be.
ImageImageImage

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:10 pm

Wolfen wrote:
Riot wrote:Wolfen can't respond when I bring up such good points =(

I win the internet.
How bout, why should I explain things to someone who's too stupid to understand anyway.
It's not that we're too stupid. Maybe we were going about it the wrong way, but we are all far from dumb. To be honest, we have different internet personalities than we do in real life. You can't really judge someone by their internet content. I know that by now.

Frank918

Post by Frank918 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:21 pm

Wolfen wrote:You can tell tell a platypus everything about the Chicago Bears, but that won't put him on ESPN.
Dude, SWEET analogy :roll: