Dyme luvs pump with all his <3

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Wolfen
Standard
Standard

Post by Wolfen » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:01 am

Hey Brandon, when's the next tournament out there so this socially inept freak can claw out some eyes?

I never thought I'd ever say this... but..

THIS PLACE IS WORSE THEN DDR FREAK
ImageImageImage

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:03 am

Riot wrote:I don't know Lara, I'm sure she's a fine individual, but if you wanna talk crap on forums, I'm going to pull out whatever card will piss you off most, therefore her in Dread's case. Drama on IndyDDR is the only reason I still come here.
Funny - I'd like to see exactly what "crap" I've talked on here.

And if you really tried to piss me off you managed to fail miserably. It's pretty hard to piss someone off when it's painfully obvious you have no idea what you're talking about to begin with.
Last edited by Jason Dread on Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:06 am

Jason Dread wrote:People are just fucking idiots.
^^ Ever since DAT you've been kind of a tool to me, starting from when me and Casey were playing PIU.

And please don't make me get pictures.

Wolfen
Standard
Standard

Post by Wolfen » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:08 am

So let me get this straight, you... just started hating him yesterday??? :lol:

And no one likes a noob.
ImageImageImage

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:11 am

Riot wrote:
^^ Ever since DAT you've been kind of a tool to me, starting from when me and Casey were playing PIU.

I am sorry...I find this sad...I am pretty sure if you 2 sat down and talked and hung for a little bit you guys would be friends...now you guys sound like enemies.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:19 am

Wolfen wrote:So let me get this straight, you... just started hating him yesterday??? :lol:

And no one likes a noob.
Yeah DAT was yesterday.

I'm the biggest noob ever, I've only been here for 4 years, I'm sorry I can't be around here for 4 days like you and think it's my doghouse. Go hump some stuffed animals.

And I don't think anybody's my enemy, I've just gotten little random remarks from him and other people and I've got to argue with someone or else I'd never come here.

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:20 am

Riot wrote:

Way to completely leave out that any comment you made about me or anyone associated with me was clearly before I said the above quote.

That is VERY evident that is the case, however, if you're going to be whining about some innocuous incident that happened at DDR a thon that I don't even remember or knew took place but you seem to have taken a great enough offense to it to warrant keeping it internalized for long enough to take it out on the mere mention of my name from a friend in Chicago.

It's good to know that something I don't even remember has had such a profound impact on you. Instead of being a logical or rational individual and just dropping the whole ordeal or *gasp!* actually saying something about it to me before now, you choose to go a rather cowardly route and make yourself feel better about the matter by either insulting me when I'm not around or saying rather rude comments about someone whom you don't know...because let's face it - you nor anyone else on here knows jack shit about me or anyone else whom I associate with as a whole, so this mentality of "I'll launch some verbal attack against someone I can't even talk to online, much less in person in hopes that he'll get aggravated for long enough to stub his toe on his desk while leaving the computer in disgust" can just go die.

You got a problem? Be a man about it. Either suck it up or say something to whom you have a problem with.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:20 am

Wolfen wrote:So let me get this straight, you... just started hating him yesterday??? :lol:

And no one likes a noob.
You're really not helping your cause. Let it go and everyone else will.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:20 am

Wolfen wrote:Actually, I was ASKED if I was a furry...

I never talk about it. Nor do I like to.
And just for the record, you "never talking about" and "not liking to talk about being a furry" CLEARLY comes across in your avatar and sig.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:21 am

Hah, me n Riot posted at liek de same tiem! wwo!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:28 am

Jason Dread wrote:
Riot wrote:

Way to completely leave out that any comment you made about me or anyone associated with me was clearly before I said the above quote.

That is VERY evident that is the case, however, if you're going to be whining about some innocuous incident that happened at DDR a thon that I don't even remember or knew took place but you seem to have taken a great enough offense to it to warrant keeping it internalized for long enough to take it out on the mere mention of my name from a friend in Chicago.

It's good to know that something I don't even remember has had such a profound impact on you. Instead of being a logical or rational individual and just dropping the whole ordeal or *gasp!* actually saying something about it to me before now, you choose to go a rather cowardly route and make yourself feel better about the matter by either insulting me when I'm not around or saying rather rude comments about someone whom you don't know...because let's face it - you nor anyone else on here knows jack shit about me or anyone else whom I associate with as a whole, so this mentality of "I'll launch some verbal attack against someone I can't even talk to online, much less in person in hopes that he'll get aggravated for long enough to stub his toe on his desk while leaving the computer in disgust" can just go die.

You got a problem? Be a man about it. Either suck it up or say something to whom you have a problem with.
Why would I call you up and be like "omg man we need 2 hav a hart 2 hart"? I don't really care, like I said, you buy into the fodder on the boards and get so cranky (like right now) that I can't NOT laugh hysterically whenever I read the latest post here. I don't really care about the petty little comments in my head, it just gives me little reasons to continue drama because it's just.so.damn.funny and gives me something to look forward to coming back from classes. Please continue to engrage yourself and "e-dominate" me.

hurtpiggypig
Light
Light

Post by hurtpiggypig » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:40 am

lmao, this is the most amount of failure I've ever seen in one place. :D
I'll keep in mind that I pretty much have no desire to visit Indiana ever.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:52 am

Wolfen wrote:Hey Brandon, when's the next tournament out there so this socially inept freak can claw out some eyes?

I never thought I'd ever say this... but..

THIS PLACE IS WORSE THEN DDR FREAK
Then go away. Everyone here is laughing it up and having a good time. Honestly we've all got dumb shit in our lives that isn't quite up to social norms. The difference is you get really riled up by it. Anyone who knows me can make fun of me all day and night. If you'd have just rolled with the punches for a day or two, you might have been an alright guy.

Here, this will make you feel better.

Doesn't that just turn you on?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:54 am

I like it ruff.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:57 am

Izzy loves you Scott