Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

JP_Sasuke17
Standard
Standard

Post by JP_Sasuke17 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:20 pm

Cbav wrote:
Fluffyumpkins wrote:
JP_Sasuke17 wrote:Well, today is my first FULL day of owning Super Nova and I have some very uninspiring results from my first couple runs at the HOME VERSION of if.

SONG Perfects Greats Goods Almosts Boos MAX COMBO Grade
Xepher 198 117 35 17 75 22 E
Fly Away 213 73 14 3 27 35 B
Curus 157 71 10 1 55 35 E
Stargate Heaven 183 62 5 5 26 40 E

I didn't right it down, but I also managed to get an A on centerfold as well as Peace. I'm addicted to the song Flow but I cannot even come close to passing either one of the harder versions; heavy nor challenge.
If you can, get DDRMax for the ps2. It is the mix I learned to play on, and it has some pretty great songs.
He speaks the truth! Its the mix i grew up on as well.
Max2 isn't worth it so avoid that one.
Super Nova makes my HOME VERSION count go to 3.
I have:
Super Nova
Extreme
Max 2

Will soon get Max since it's IS supposed to be really good and Extreme 2 as well. Only problem is that supernova made me spend the last of my money so now I don't even know if I can go to GW tomorrow. :cry:
I just love the way Dancing on Arrows make me feel, especially when I pass out from this song....

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:56 pm

dance1005 wrote:But yeah, gotta crawl before you can walk.
Or fall down the stairs trying.

(I kinda "started" on MAX2, but my first was DDR: Konamix...that doesn't count. MAX2 has some great stuff, too.)
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

JP_Sasuke17
Standard
Standard

Post by JP_Sasuke17 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:01 am

Here are some of today's results from today. For some reason I tried both Healing D Vision and Max 300 SMMM. Max was hard just to keep up with but Healing blow that damn thing out of the water, it's actually the hardest song, personally that I've ever seen.

Anyways, here are some pic, and it looks like I have to start back at six/seven difficulty for Super Nova AGAIN, so much for "advancing".

I know, not the best but it's all I can get right now. You, seeing my result for healing d vision make wonder if I'll ever get up there were I really want to be. :cry: [/list]
I just love the way Dancing on Arrows make me feel, especially when I pass out from this song....

JP_Sasuke17
Standard
Standard

Post by JP_Sasuke17 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:55 pm

OMFG :shock: I am getting better, I can easily pass 9-footers like Frozen Ray and get an "A", yet I still can't get a "AA" or "AAA" even on the easier heavy songs, but atleast I am getting better, plus SM is helping me read fast arrows better, now it's more of a getting my legs to follow type of thing.

BTW-I completely suck at Konoko no Na-whatever the rest of that is, I know the steps I just can't do the steps if that makes any sense. also, I can PASS BURNING HEAT FINALLY, but only with a B, but that's better than failing I guess.