Post by Cbav » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:18 am

zomg its joorz wrote:Clockwork Genesis
Determinator
Hardcore of the North
Hardcore Symphony
Monolith
On a Day Like Today

I'd really like to see some scores for these songs from you. :P

I think you could ** OADLT and break 85 on everything else...
Haha did you look at my Groovestats? my scores are all ridiculously old, I just havn't had the time to go through and ***/** 9's into the 10's. I've actually never player Clockwork Genesis, and havn't passed Determinator yet. And I've never passed Hardcore Symphony simply because I have no desire to play that song.

I can't remember my HoTN score, it wasn't great, and my Monolith Expert one.... I can't remember. I thought it was on GS.
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:20 am

I'm sure you could break 85 on Clockwork, because even I have an 85.52, and I'm garbage at that song.

zomg its joorz
Standard
Standard

Post by zomg its joorz » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:18 pm

Cbav wrote:
zomg its joorz wrote:Clockwork Genesis
Determinator
Hardcore of the North
Hardcore Symphony
Monolith
On a Day Like Today

I'd really like to see some scores for these songs from you. :P

I think you could ** OADLT and break 85 on everything else...
Haha did you look at my Groovestats? my scores are all ridiculously old, I just havn't had the time to go through and ***/** 9's into the 10's. I've actually never player Clockwork Genesis, and havn't passed Determinator yet. And I've never passed Hardcore Symphony simply because I have no desire to play that song.

I can't remember my HoTN score, it wasn't great, and my Monolith Expert one.... I can't remember. I thought it was on GS.
Yeah, I did look. :P I only looked for what you didn't have though. Determinator isn't too hard! The big run is the easiest part!

And Hardcore Symphony has the easiest runs .. but the step jump stuff is ridiculous IMO.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:21 pm

zomg its joorz wrote:
And Hardcore Symphony has the easiest runs .. but the step jump stuff is ridiculous IMO.
Agreed, all the runs involve minimal movement. But the jumps and the crossovers suck.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:46 pm

zomg its joorz wrote:Yeah, I did look. :P I only looked for what you didn't have though. Determinator isn't too hard! The big run is the easiest part!

Hah. I can hit the bursts on Determinator pretty well, I just mess up on the middle run. I havn't really practiced it at all, i guess that could help too. =P

Yeah, Hardcore symphony isn't too hard I know, I play it on SM all the time, I just have absolutely no desire to waste energy on that shitty step chart.
I might get to go to an arcade this Friday. if I do go I'll go for a Determinator/Clockwork Genesis/Bloodrush pass. Also to star or + Xuxa. haha. I can't let a toe dancer have a higher score than me on that. lol@dan.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:01 pm

I'm getting better at flat-footing!

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:23 pm

So I got some great new scores..

First try ever. =[

I was actually kinda pissed I didn't break 90 on this. I was really tired.. so maybe next time. +5% from old score.

SO CLOSE TO GETTING A STAR! jeesh. That miss at the beginning made me pretty gosh darn mad. I don't know what happened. And that excellent count is hideous. =\

Nothing too special. Just getting better at Euphoria. +5%

Pad miss. I'm certain.

I was suprised by this one, actually. Kinda pissed I didn't get a double star. I got 2 greats in the very last part of the song.

This is my most prized score of the night. My old score was I think... seriously a 75%. hahaha.

I gave Determinator a shot tonight. I'm pretty sure I can pass it, I just get mixed up in the middle run. It's really not as hard as I thought it was... Just needs a little practicing.

zomg its joorz
Standard
Standard

Post by zomg its joorz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:24 am

jeez dude, nice destiny. I don't think I'll be able to touch that score for awhile. At least ... not until I cut down all the greats and NCs that I get.

And that's a really nice Monolith score. I hate that stepchart with a passion.

I'm still waiting for a score on Hardcore Symphony though. :) I'm really curious as to what you can get onto it, and if I can beat it. :P

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:21 am

Yeah. I played it for my first time last night and got a 87.60%
Definately could do better though.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:55 am

Damn, nice Monolith score.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:04 pm

Cbav got an amazing score today, but I won't post about it and steal his thunder.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:34 pm

dance1005 wrote:Cbav got an amazing score today, but I won't post about it and steal his thunder.
You're so sweet Dan.

First pass ever. This is my first time trying it too. Pretty sturdy first score. First 13 I've passed. =]

some others...
New Wanna Do high score. My old was 37ex 1great and 1 dropped hold, new is 36ex 2greats. +.10% hah.

Gave this one a second go, sorry Dan i couldn't 90% it for you. I think I could though. The jumps kill me.

Biggest improvement by far. Old score was a 90%. I hadn't played it in a looong time. It's really easy now... Damn that 1 miss. It was on a jump-hold. I was kinda pissed I didn't FC that song.

Others:
First FC on Xuxa, no new record though.
FC'd Destiny - 95%. no new record again.

Passed OWA again. It's really easy. haha. but at the same time it sucks ass to play.

*edit* god i'm realizing by taking a good glance at the scores that my FA sucks ass. If I work on that jeeze my scores would own. like, wtf 100+ ex on July, 200+ on Pande

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:02 pm

STFU about 90ing HotN, you barely even beat my score.
Nice July and Pande.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:35 pm

i'll 90 it. probably tonight.
seriously if I'm 80ing Pande Expert i should be able to 90 HotN.
2nd try though. I'll give it a third tonight.