NOT FUNNESS

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
liquidblue aka DBV
Standard
Standard
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:45 pm

Post by liquidblue aka DBV » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:11 pm

danc1005 wrote:
Cbav wrote:i've never passed paranoia survivor max Heavy. I've passed it on Oni though. lol
Oni's easier.
uh what?
i have no idea how you could think that lol, even if it flows better

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Post by danc1005 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:07 pm

liquidblue aka DBV wrote:
danc1005 wrote:
Cbav wrote:i've never passed paranoia survivor max Heavy. I've passed it on Oni though. lol
Oni's easier.
uh what?
i have no idea how you could think that lol, even if it flows better
I like to say that, because I AAd it before Heavy.
Image

User avatar
Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Apeture Science
Contact:

Post by Pheonixguy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:32 pm

Amp Divorax wrote:I'm glad to see that there are some other playing IIDX as for the last month it honestly has been feeling like the only other people on here playing are Merk and Pimpmachine.
lol, i just wish i could play something other than us :(


and i just got sn (i know blahblahblah its bad blahblahblah)
but its the only one i dont have and i want to play a lot of the songs on it.


so now ill pass xepher, and who knows what other tens ill pass ^^
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

User avatar
Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:56 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote:I'm glad to see that there are some other playing IIDX as for the last month it honestly has been feeling like the only other people on here playing are Merk and Pimpmachine.
lol, i just wish i could play something other than us :(
What version of PStwo do you have? I have several inexpensive methods to get imports and backups to play on them with no mods.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!
Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.

User avatar
MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey
Posts: 2494
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:18 pm

Post by MonMotha » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:59 pm

Please, say what you mean. You do not mean "backups". You mean illegally copied and/or downloaded versions. A disc is not automatically a "backup" simply because it is on (re)writable media.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

User avatar
liquidblue aka DBV
Standard
Standard
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:45 pm

Post by liquidblue aka DBV » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:26 pm

danc1005 wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote:
danc1005 wrote: Oni's easier.
uh what?
i have no idea how you could think that lol, even if it flows better
I like to say that, because I AAd it before Heavy.
lol if you go by that logic, paranoia rebirth is easier than beautiful 21C

User avatar
Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Apeture Science
Contact:

Post by Pheonixguy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:42 pm

Amp Divorax wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote:I'm glad to see that there are some other playing IIDX as for the last month it honestly has been feeling like the only other people on here playing are Merk and Pimpmachine.
lol, i just wish i could play something other than us :(
What version of PStwo do you have? I have several inexpensive methods to get imports and backups to play on them with no mods.
i have both the slim and the original, the original doesnt play a lot of older games and the slim doesnt work with our multitap...




and sn is a lot better than ex2. Theres actually a lot of songs that are just awsome (nobody ever mentioned love is dreaminess was on there!) and the ones that arent, are not absolutely horrifiying that you never want to see it again. and the video killed the raido star video is funny... ^^
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

User avatar
Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:18 pm

Pheonixguy wrote: i have both the slim and the original, the original doesnt play a lot of older games and the slim doesnt work with our multitap...
Look online for Action Replay Max as you can load homebrew programs from a thumbdrive and with some programs you can load up backups and imports. It's currently the best solution as getting Swap Magic has become pretty difficult lately.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!
Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Post by danc1005 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:59 pm

Amp Divorax wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote: i have both the slim and the original, the original doesnt play a lot of older games and the slim doesnt work with our multitap...
Look online for Action Replay Max as you can load homebrew programs from a thumbdrive and with some programs you can load up backups and imports. It's currently the best solution as getting Swap Magic has become pretty difficult lately.
Wait, you can play imports with Action Replay?
Please explain.
Image

User avatar
Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:53 pm

danc1005 wrote: Wait, you can play imports with Action Replay?
Please explain.
Action Replay Max has the capability to run homebrew PStwo programs. With this capability, you can utilize programs designed to load up imports and backups. For full instructions, Afterdawn's forums may be of interest.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!
Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.

User avatar
Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Apeture Science
Contact:

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:22 am

Amp Divorax wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote: i have both the slim and the original, the original doesnt play a lot of older games and the slim doesnt work with our multitap...
Look online for Action Replay Max as you can load homebrew programs from a thumbdrive and with some programs you can load up backups and imports. It's currently the best solution as getting Swap Magic has become pretty difficult lately.
do you mean buy it or is there somewhere to download ar?
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Post by danc1005 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:53 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote: i have both the slim and the original, the original doesnt play a lot of older games and the slim doesnt work with our multitap...
Look online for Action Replay Max as you can load homebrew programs from a thumbdrive and with some programs you can load up backups and imports. It's currently the best solution as getting Swap Magic has become pretty difficult lately.
do you mean buy it or is there somewhere to download ar?
Lmao no, it's a USB to memory card adaptor, basically. You have to buy it.
Image

User avatar
Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:36 pm

danc1005 wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote: Look online for Action Replay Max as you can load homebrew programs from a thumbdrive and with some programs you can load up backups and imports. It's currently the best solution as getting Swap Magic has become pretty difficult lately.
do you mean buy it or is there somewhere to download ar?
Lmao no, it's a USB to memory card adaptor, basically. You have to buy it.
Not quite. Action Replay Max's primary function is as a utility to use cheat codes ala Gameshark/Game Genie. However, with the newer consoles they have included extra features such as being able to run homebrew programs and USB Thumbdrive support. (In my case I am actually about to backup my saves and make my RED-DD saves available as rival data.)
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!
Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.

User avatar
Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Apeture Science
Contact:

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:16 pm

danc1005 wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote: Look online for Action Replay Max as you can load homebrew programs from a thumbdrive and with some programs you can load up backups and imports. It's currently the best solution as getting Swap Magic has become pretty difficult lately.
do you mean buy it or is there somewhere to download ar?
Lmao no, it's a USB to memory card adaptor, basically. You have to buy it.
you mean you cant download it? :(


ill have to do this whenever i have time and get bored... but anytime i have now is used on unlocking everything on sn and then passing it.:)
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

User avatar
Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:44 pm

Well, if you have a fat PStwo you can use the independence exploit which doesn't require money, the only issue is that you would have to have a way to get it to your memory card.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!
Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.

Post Reply