NOT FUNNESS

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:48 pm

^_^ On doubles So deep isnt that hard, contrary to popular belief.
And if i remember right cartoon heroes isnt that hard either... the hardest 9 ive seen is V oni
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:00 pm

Played some pump tonight, for the first time in a while

Failed (miserably):
Whats going on? NM
LIADZ2 HD

Both of these proved to me that stage break ISNT on in the first stage

I shouldnt have failed: The Rap, Act 2 (i think is what its called) and La Cubanita

and tryed for the first time the extremly fun Phantom HD and Beat of the War 2 HD (passed, of course ^_^)
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:28 pm

One of my ignition pads' left arrow stopped working :evil: so ive been forced to play singles... and ive decided to play through all the 9's in the cs games... in a row. Before i would have fainted from exhaustion, but i got through it! I found Cartoon Heroes is the most stamina draining and technically hard 9

And on BMUS i passed Attitude on hyper! My first 7! (ridiculously easy for a 7) and im close to passing a lot of other things too!
You will be baked

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:10 am

A good day on iidx... the cube and outer limits hyper passed! In most of the other songs the end killed me
You will be baked

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:12 am

And, i need a song to try and focus on tackling on zero next time i go... any suggestions?
You will be baked

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:36 am

Valenti CZ, Turn Around CZ, Moonlight HD, Banya Classic Remix FS (it's fun, believe me), K-Pop Remix CZ, Pump Me Amadeus HD
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:58 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:outer limits hyper passed!
How. In the hell. Did you pass that.

Oh, and , by the way, if you think Attitude Hyper's easy, play Snow.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:17 pm

dance1005 wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote:outer limits hyper passed!
How. In the hell. Did you pass that.

Oh, and , by the way, if you think Attitude Hyper's easy, play Snow.
yeah, i was having a good day. Snow was one of those close ones...

And i guess the ending isnt really that hard...
You will be baked

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:19 pm

MonMotha wrote:Valenti CZ, Turn Around CZ, Moonlight HD, Banya Classic Remix FS (it's fun, believe me), K-Pop Remix CZ, Pump Me Amadeus HD
Pump me amadeus and moonlight are already done... valenti i think ive passed and maybe turn around... i was thinking about dabbling in the remix station but after dabbling in the mission station i was scared :roll:
You will be baked

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:17 pm

Remix station has nothing on Mission station. Mission station is designed to be hard for people like me (I can only reliably pass maybe 3 or 4 missions without continues), it isn't really even meant to be played by people just starting out on crazy. Mission is roughly akin to Oni mode on DDR - it's how you can get large amounts of points to unlock the game, guaranteed rankings, etc. It is meant for very serious players (when Oni first came out, it would definately have been considered rather challenging, despite whatever some of the players today may think of it).

Remixes are basically pump's version of long songs on DDR. A 13 on remix station is about the same as a 13 on arcade station, and most remixes do have hard charts in addition to their crazy.

If you want a slightly harder crazy to try, do Conga.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:13 pm

at least oni mode is the same thing every time ^_^

I was thinking more around the range of Beat of the war cz or will o the wisp cz, but i will dabble in remix station
You will be baked

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:59 pm

conga cz is really stupid. especially the stupid shuffle part after the crossovers
Team KIMO represent!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:18 pm

The missions are always the same (other than the randoms), but some of them are on random step and things like that which can mix things up. Then there's the bugginess of the mines...

And if you want stuff up in that range, try Larpus, Vook, Power of Dream, and Enter the Dragon.
A normality test:
+++ATH

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:20 pm

I know i can do beat of the war, ive just never gotten the jump section when it slows down. Vook... is just insane. Larpus, ive actually never tried :?

I tried outer limits again, and i have no idea how i did it :shock:
You will be baked

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:03 pm

Now i can pass outter limits consistantly, and i passed snow hyper!
You will be baked