To Feel Better About Your DDR Ability - Read This!

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

To Feel Better About Your DDR Ability - Read This!

Post by BladeFist87 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:56 pm

Well heres the recent stuff....

Kakumei Heavy
My Summer Love Heavy
Paranoia Kcet Mix Heavy
A on Afronova Standard
B on HVAM Standard

and my big thing this week...

Cleared 2 and 1/8 songs on Oni Mode! Rox0r!

Stay tuned for more mid-level accomplishments!

And the answer is: Yes, I did in fact, jack this idea from OrangeLounger. Booya.

VinylPenguin
Light
Light

Post by VinylPenguin » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:54 pm

Nice job on the scores. Keep playing and you'll be getting the SDGs in no time.

P.S: It's pretty roxin that you're into rugby. I'm a big time soccer freak so it's cool to see other people that are interested in alternative sports.

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:03 am

VinylPenguin wrote:It's pretty roxin that you're into rugby. I'm a big time soccer freak so it's cool to see other people that are interested in alternative sports.
I agree it's pretty hardcore he's into rugby. Though, I have to ask... Is soccer really alternative? I mean, it is the world's most popular sport, so... I'd think that'd rule it out.
Signatures sure are awesome.

VinylPenguin
Light
Light

Post by VinylPenguin » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:23 am

I should clarify that. You see at my high school (Northview, The Castle in the Cornfield, as it has been dubbed) there are fewer than 20 kids out of about 1400 that have ever played soccer. The football program has over 75+ kids and almost every basketball game is sold out. Record attendance for a Northview Soccer game couldn't ever have been over 50, even on senior night, so you could say the vast majority of my hometown views soccer as an alternative sport. It's kind of refreshing to see newcomers to the game, I've played Franksta from Terre Haute at indoor, in the midst of a sea of redneck jocks.

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:04 pm

Updates....so fabulous...so NOT

Only decent thing that came out of today was a decent run on oni...all teh way thru Trance and Dive, then made it almost halfway thru Firefly....damn that song to hell....i hate crossovers....

And the answer is: Yes, I did in fact, jack this idea from OrangeLounger. Booya.

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:34 pm

ERm...me plays last Sat and sux0red (but we ripped off some decent "Let's Groove" freestyles...

Also played tuesday and had some decent stuffs :)

-Sightread Matsuri and got a C :)

-Finally passed breakdown heavy! (erm difficult)

-Almost halfway thru Burning Heat heavy

Those were the 3 biggies...again got into firefly on Oni but no dice there

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:15 pm

New Speed Set now...i managed to sixken myself after this one....

Afronova Std.
HVAM Std.
Breakdown Hvy.

Otherwise I did pull the bar hop during lets groove in front of several people who thought it was kinda cool...

yamcha61
Standard
Standard

Post by yamcha61 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:21 am

you are getting more impressive every time i watch you. Dont stop!!
What happens when you get scared half to death twice?

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:06 pm

Ok...so I played today...was working on some stuff and stopped for a bit with nothing special to show...

I get back on and decide to tackle Healing Vision Angelic Mix (or as Kristy said, Hurting Vision Demonic Mix) on Heavy. My mistake...failed out twice...the second time i failed I got pissed and ran it as the first song...and passed with a D :)

So fear my proclamation! I have passed HVAM Heavy!
....and then Breakdown heavy right afterward to show that I was still pissed!

PS...i even got a good pic of my HVAM score, but the flash went off and the screen kinda whited out...ill see if i can get it on here....

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:18 pm

BladeFist87 wrote:So fear my proclamation! I have passed HVAM Heavy!
Congrats...and for your amusement, a repost of something funny!

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:25 pm

BladeFist87 wrote:I get back on and decide to tackle Healing Vision Angelic Mix (or as Kristy said, Hurting Vision Demonic Mix) on Heavy.
Ahem, that was mine and Adam's first. I told Kristy that...

Just for the record.

On topic: You GO, boy...and BTW, just stop with the horrific attempts at l33tspeak. You're butchering it.

yamcha61
Standard
Standard

Post by yamcha61 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:19 pm

BladeFist87 wrote:Ok...so I played today...was working on some stuff and stopped for a bit with nothing special to show...

I get back on and decide to tackle Healing Vision Angelic Mix (or as Kristy said, Hurting Vision Demonic Mix) on Heavy. My mistake...failed out twice...the second time i failed I got pissed and ran it as the first song...and passed with a D :)

So fear my proclamation! I have passed HVAM Heavy!
....and then Breakdown heavy right afterward to show that I was still pissed!

PS...i even got a good pic of my HVAM score, but the flash went off and the screen kinda whited out...ill see if i can get it on here....
Rock on!!! You guys are getting right there with all the most advanced players. Keep up the good work :D
What happens when you get scared half to death twice?

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:16 pm

OK...heres todays big hit...

I strung Dead End (Which I got a B on :) ), Breakdown,a nd HVAm together....almost passed, failed on the last 10 seconds on HVAM. Ill get it on Sat :)

That is all.

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:34 pm

BladeFist87 wrote:OK...heres todays big hit...

I strung Dead End (Which I got a B on :) ), Breakdown,a nd HVAm together....almost passed, failed on the last 10 seconds on HVAM. Ill get it on Sat :)

That is all.
I'm a liar...I failed miserably...But i played well considering we played rugby for 5 hours this morning, Id say I dident do half bad B onDead End, B on Breakdown, sightread a few things...we got some freestyles going in front of a few different crowds, one at x-site, and one @ ben and ari's so Id consider it a good night. Lots of fun at least! It was nice meeting some of you out there and catching up witha few others..I will be there on Fri night so get ready for some ownage!

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:16 pm

MWHAHAHA

Passed CSFIL:SM heavy last night...only a few days behind you kristy :) Also passed HVAM again and threw down strong Bs on Dead end and Breakdown. :)