lgolem passed Dignity finally

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Fluffyumpkins
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6574
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Da Butt Hut
Contact:

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:58 pm

This is a pretty long thread. You could always brag about that. :3
Music is a special thing because everyone is wrong on everything but it all works out in the end and we all get high as shit.
Image

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:51 am
Location: Louisville

Re: Re:

Post by Jason Dread » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:00 pm

lgolem wrote:Lies
Have it your way, then.
Image

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by lgolem » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:54 am

Whatever, anyways

SDG on Expert Doubles today
Image

hermione
Warning
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:40 am
Location: Carmel, IN
Contact:

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by hermione » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:49 pm

Hey jason, this'll be a rare occasion of me defending lgolem, but shut the fuck up, seriously. You have no room to even attempt to talk about 'skill'. You fucking play pump it up of all dance games. For you to try and 'brag' about timing efforts or scores in PIU is absolutely retarded. This game has absolutely no timing window outside of "hey if you can hit the arrow you get a perfect". I've seen you horribly attempt to play DDR, you fucking suck. Any of the top players to even the mediocre range of ITG could EASILY rape you in PIU after a week of practice. You aren't good, you aren't cool, so go suck a dick, and eat my ass. No jelly allowed.
Image
I'm prettier than you :)

User avatar
kara
Light
Light
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 8:02 am
Location: Bloomington, IN
Contact:

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by kara » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:27 am

let's just think back on simpler times :P
lgolem wrote:Played pump some more.....
Beat Canon-D on hard (5) with an S, with bar sadly
Finally beat Vook on normal (4) with no bar, it took me a while to get all of it down

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:51 am
Location: Louisville

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by Jason Dread » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:34 am

hermione wrote:Words
I lol'd.
Image

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:51 am
Location: Louisville

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by Jason Dread » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:10 am

Actually - let's have fun with this since I'm a sporting man.

Kasey, if what you're saying is true then do yourself a favor and come to that GXS tournament on the 23rd. I'll be there and willing to put up $50 of my cash on a money match with you on Pump. If what you're saying is true then this will be the easiest bit of cash you'll ever make. At this point in time you even have more than a week, let's say a week and a half to get your game in shape so you can come out and make very short work of me, collect the money, and go home. I'll even cater to you and we can do it in an ITG tournament styled match where you choose any song and continue to do so until I beat you at once, and I do likewise - whoever has the most individual song wins takes it.

Or it could be a nice and easy best of 3 two songs of three series - however you want to do it is fine. I'm more than willing to let you come and deftly show me up in front of everyone with my (and your) money at stake.

This should be more than enough time for you to get some practice in before the 23rd, as you said a week being plenty for anyone, so I do hope you'll be in attendance for the easiest payday of your life. I'd hate to hear some excuse as to why you may have to shove your foot in your mouth or why you're only best at talking a mediocre game over the ol' internets so I really do hope you'll be there to show me as you and everyone is easily able to :]
Image

hermione
Warning
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:40 am
Location: Carmel, IN
Contact:

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by hermione » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Who the hell is Kasey?

Anyways, there is a reason nobody good plays pump Jason, it fucking sucks. Enjoy your little trip though, way to pick a shitty game to be good at. I might as well go master Ghostbusters on NES and brag about it, thats an equal comparison to PIU. There is a reason PIUPro hasn't caught on with the ITG crowd, whether you are willing to admit it or not :roll:
Image
I'm prettier than you :)

User avatar
FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Louisville, KY
Contact:

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by FLAKK » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:47 pm

hermione wrote:Who the hell is Kasey?

Anyways, there is a reason nobody good plays pump Jason, it fucking sucks. Enjoy your little trip though, way to pick a shitty game to be good at. I might as well go master Ghostbusters on NES and brag about it, thats an equal comparison to PIU. There is a reason PIUPro hasn't caught on with the ITG crowd, whether you are willing to admit it or not :roll:

I guess that rock is pretty cozy. So we won't see you at the tournament? Thats a shame too. I was really wanting to see an ITG scrub roll Dread in Pump since it is SOOO much easier than ANY four-panel game like you claim to be fact. I am sorry you cannot grasp the mechanics of Pump and make a stress face at anything quicker than an 8th note. Learn to play.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:51 am
Location: Louisville

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by Jason Dread » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 pm

hermione wrote:Who the hell is Kasey?

Anyways, there is a reason nobody good plays pump Jason, it fucking sucks. Enjoy your little trip though, way to pick a shitty game to be good at. I might as well go master Ghostbusters on NES and brag about it, thats an equal comparison to PIU. There is a reason PIUPro hasn't caught on with the ITG crowd, whether you are willing to admit it or not :roll:
If you can't handle it then that's fine, I was just offering you the chance to practice what you preach and make a good deal of money in doing so. All I can see are a couple excuses and non-related attempts at a tirade as to why you wouldn't do so - but if you can't cut it that's fine. It's understandable how hard it can be to backup anything which you pull straight out of your ass in a rather forced and hectic fashion.

But if you just can't hack it playing a game which is apparently so easy to be good at then I suppose that does say quite a lot about you in general and leaves very little bearing on any opinion you'd like to present as fact. I suppose if you can't cut it at something as easy as a dumb little dance game then there can't be too many things dance game related or not that you can excel in doing.

Regardless you're still special in your own way and don't let anyone else tell you different. If they do then make sure to let me know and I'll have a long talk with them, alright? :]

And if anyone else feels like trying to prove a point and wants to take me up on this $50 money match then by all means let me know and we'll make it happen. Only mediocre to good ITG players need apply, and I'll even put myself at an even greater disadvantage and give anyone two weeks to practice! It's the easiest money any of you will ever make.
Image

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Re: lgolem <3 NXA

Post by lgolem » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:34 pm

So we got NXA in today, I like it a lot. Definitely a change for pace from NX1. I did decent considering I haven't played much lately.

I did 1 run of the new 'boss' song, Cannon X.1 on Crazy, first attempt, on an empty stomach, and after playing 2 other hard songs, and I got a C. (makes me think it isn't really that hard to begin with cause most of those misses I got was from being worn out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBJQlHMLomg

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Re: lgolem <3 NXA

Post by lgolem » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 am

Run to You - FPC - S
Space Fantasy - 2 misses - A

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Re: lgolem <3 NXA

Post by lgolem » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:37 am

Will O The Wisp - Half Double - S (possibly the only good chart to this song)

User avatar
Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5638
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:26 am
Location: The Ho-House

Re: lgolem <3 NXA

Post by Ho » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 am

lgolem wrote:Run to You
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!

(Want play.)
Image

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Re: lgolem <3 NXA

Post by lgolem » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Ho wrote:
lgolem wrote:Run to You
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!

(Want play.)
Muncie has a prex 3 machine which has that song :D

Post Reply