lgolem passed Dignity finally

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:42 pm

I beat 2 7s today. LiaDZ2 on Normal, Jump on hard. YAY for me.
Last edited by lgolem on Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:53 am

edit....I accidently posted it twice
Last edited by lgolem on Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:54 am

Beat Jump again on hard (7). And I got an S on Canon-D on hard (5). I am slowly getting better. ^_^

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:38 am

My Gf came over Tuesday and proved she is ALOT better than me at beatmania. But that is ok...I am getting alot better at pump....played LiaDZ2 on Normal today....passed it... Beat Canon-D with no bar....beat Jump (7) and Solitary 2 (6) on hard. Going to try Love is a Dangerzone on hard tommorow. ^_^

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:02 am

lgolem wrote: Going to try Love is a Dangerzone on hard tommorow. ^_^
That one's fun as hell. You better S it! :wink:

EDIT: I meant with speed mods...I can't S it without speed mods...

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:48 am

dance1005 wrote:EDIT: I meant with speed mods...I can't S it without speed mods...
I can. Of course, I'm not sure I can S it *with* speed mods, so win some, lose some...

Lgolem, you didn't tell us how much better your girlfriend is at Beatmania! Make her start a brag thread! :wink:

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:51 am

Arka wrote:Lgolem, you didn't tell us how much better your girlfriend is at Beatmania! Make her start a brag thread! :wink:
She is better than me she has gone through and beat all my high scores....we can both only beat 1s but that is it. But still she beats my highscores everytime she plays it.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:54 pm

I am about to head to Bloomington Mall soon to go play some pump with a friend. I am also going to try Moonlight on hard (7) along with Love is a Dangerzone on hard (6)

great x scape
Standard
Standard

Post by great x scape » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:13 am

lgolem wrote:
Arka wrote:Lgolem, you didn't tell us how much better your girlfriend is at Beatmania! Make her start a brag thread! :wink:
She is better than me she has gone through and beat all my high scores....we can both only beat 1s but that is it. But still she beats my highscores everytime she plays it.
I can't make a brag thread just yet but I did improve the saved scores on lgolem's beatmania.

I've played rythm games for longer than lgolem but I am amazed at how fast he is taking to it. It took me a long time to get even a fraction as good as he is now!!!!
STOP:c0000221unknownHARDerror
\systemroot\system32\ntd11.d11

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:09 am

great x scape wrote:
lgolem wrote:
I can't make a brag thread just yet but I did improve the saved scores on lgolem's beatmania.

I've played rythm games for longer than lgolem but I am amazed at how fast he is taking to it. It took me a long time to get even a fraction as good as he is now!!!!
Aww thanks.....not only that but you used to be in band so you are music attuned....and I wasn't until lately.

I WILL be in next years GXS Pump it Up tourney....I just need to play more and get alot better ^_^

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:32 pm

Played DDR with Katy on Tuesday and I did ok....I think I got passing Ds but still ok for my 2nd time really playing.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:56 pm

Well...I am still into Pump but I figure I would try a variety of other games.....so pretty much in short here is how the music game thing goes....

Pump it Up = Still my fave, still going to play
Beatmania = I quit...I don't like it

But today I played MANY rounds of ITG2 and I like it alot....so here are my ITG2 shots ^_^.....ALOT of them....and FYI: First times ever playing ITG2.

Yes....I went screenshot beserk. And in case you are wondering why I played Destiny so much is cause I like that song. But the last times I played it was cause Dawn, my date, had a suggestion. And her suggestion was to keep playing it til I got better grade on it so that is why there is a whole game that was all I played.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:13 pm

lgolem wrote:Beatmania = I quit...I don't like it
GWAH! :cry:

Oh well, congratulations on the ITG scores. Glad to see you're doing better with the 5->4 arrow transition than I did with the 4->5... :P

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:53 pm

...lot of room for improvement, and why'd you quit BM? There's $60 basically wasted. Also, just FYI, when you get like 20 screenshots of a song, just post the best one.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:58 pm

dance1005 wrote:...lot of room for improvement, and why'd you quit BM? There's $60 basically wasted. Also, just FYI, when you get like 20 screenshots of a song, just post the best one.
it was my first time posting...I figured I would put them all....I will start just posting the best later ^_^....and BM is just to hard for me...and I played it for like a month straight and never got any better...also it wasn't fun for me...dancing games are fun and Pop N Music is fun but beatmania just isn't