Yes, you can call me a dancing master

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

DDRKokomo_Jess
Standard
Standard

Post by DDRKokomo_Jess » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:34 am

Witch Doctor is pretty hard, good job. :)

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:34 pm

dance1005 wrote:Image

(This is dedicated to blackcat! Why is this a 10-footer? First time playing, and I got a full combo S-)
YAY I JUST NOW NOTICED!

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:31 pm

dance1005 wrote: BTW, mexy, if I was gay I would totally go for you :P.
Thanks, I think...

P.S. POSTING IN A DANCE1005 THREAD!

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:55 am

Well, I went to Putt-Putt again last night. I have a big goal to pass all the 10-footers on ITG. I get a few more every time (usually first tries) and it doesn't seem like it's going to be too challenging, just time-consuming. Meh, I didn't do too well on ITG anyway last night, but I did okay at didder. Still didn't pass any new 11-footers. But then again, I haven't played for like 2 weeks (long time for me) cuz of my wisdom teeth getting taken out, so I should do better next time.

ITG

Image (Well, it's slightly better, so w/e)

Image(Had a horrible score on this from a long time ago, had to come back and improve it.)

Image(XD This sucks why am I even posting this)

Image (First time playing)

Image (Slightly better than before, way more greats (AND A MISS WTF?) but way fewer excellents)

Image (I need to 90+ this...)

Image (Lol this was my warmup song)

Image (Slightly better than before)

Image(OMFGZ0RZ IT'S VERTEX GUYZ...another 10 DOWN, first try MINI FTW)

DDR
AA on Rhythm & Police (33 greats, 1 miss)
AA on Cartoon Heroes again (38 greats, 1 miss)
AA on A (39 greats, 1 good)

I couldn't FC anything on those crappy pads.

-Dan

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:40 pm

Wow last night definitely sucked. I definitely need to go less often then once every two days. So, I was playing Robotix on SM, and I'm like, I can pass that. So, I tried it about 4 times yesterday, got like 4/5 the way through each time, and then failed. But then again, I didn't do shit yesterday, so maybe next time I'll get it. Here's the garbage I decided to take screenshots of:

Image (The kid next to me was offbeat as hell, so I got a great, and then I decided to start great-attacking...why did I post this?)

Image(Meh, slightly better. Used it for warmup again.)

Image (WAY better. I should've FCd.)

Image (First time ever playing, I did Hard cuz I was tired from playing Robotix the song before)

Image(This gets a big MEH)

Image (I WILL beat your score on this one day, limp! Until then, it's just a star)

Image(Lol, another one where I messed up and then decided to start great-attacking)

Image(Grr I was so close to the star...)

Image(Wow, BARELY a star. Stupid way off, hands never register)

And the stuff that I forgot to put in my USB card for:
Charlene (EX): 83.51%
Anubis (EX): 90.46% (I actually FCd the really hard part, just messed up in stupid places)

and that was all the crap I did in ITG. I played DDR for like 2 rounds, and it went WAY better than ITG:

DDR
AA Healing Vision -Angelic Mix- (53 greats, 1 good)
AA Kakumei (FIRST TIME EVER PLAYING, 44 greats, 1 good)
and I AAd something else I had already done but with a better score, but I can't remember what right now.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:27 pm

Get that Fleadh Uncut score up.

PS MORE GREAT ATTACKS! THEY MAKE ME HAWT!

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:08 am

I'll try to star it next time, or at least S+. As for the great attacks, I dunno, it seems like a waste of tokens, that's why I only did it if I messed up...BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S SO FUN!

-Dan

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:38 am

Lol, I know it doesn't count and all cuz it was at home, but I AAAd another song...Cutie Chaser Morning Mix, lol easiest Heavy song. Maybe it counts for something that I got it on the first try? Unlike with La Copa, where I whored it for about an hour...I think I could definitely get this in the arcade, I mean it's not even funny how simple it is.

Screenshot!

-Dan

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:44 am

Ahhh, Cutie Chaser... fond memories.

If you think Morning Mix is easy, try the original. IIRC, it's even easier. (It's also only 5 feet.)

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:16 am

I've seen someone play the original, it looks significantly harder, IMO. But I'll def AAA this next time I play on a (suitable) DDR machine. I doubt I'll be able to with PP's pads. Unless I bar-rape and stomp like CRAZY.

-Dan

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:56 am

nice scores man. Hey now that I can pass D-Code with my fingers, maybe I should come up to Ft. Wizzle and do some ITG2 with y'allz. If you read the Random Thought of the Day thread, I had a dream about all the Ft. Wayne DDRers, lol. Maybe it means that I need to come up and play some Ft. Wayne didder! lol.

I dunno, I want to pass the 8 footer D-Code first. The last time I did it in Indy, I like sucked, so it scared me from doing the 10-footer. But, maybe it was just a bad day. I just wanna make sure that I don't suck at the 8-footer D-Code, lol.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:14 pm

As I've told you 3948797693 times before, do it! Come on up. And quick cuz I'm leaving in a week.

-

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:31 pm

lol I'll come up when you get back in a month, lol. I'll play D-Code with your other Ft Wayne friends :-P

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:32 pm

OMG I had the BEST NIGHT EVER at the arcade. Seriously. I was A-MAZING. Anyway, so you guys know how I had somehow hit a proverbial "wall" concerning 11-footers? As in, I can do most/all 10-footers (most first try) but I couldn't do almost ANY 11-footers (read: only Charlene!). Well, today, I BROKE THROUGH THE WALL. I don't know how it happened, but, up until today, I couldn't fathom being able to do 160-170 BPM 16ths. The fastest I could do was ~145. And, today, I did them! The funny thing is, I had virtually NO practice dancing between the last time I went and this time. So, anyways, here are the scores:

Image(#2 11 passed, first try today, I should be able to FC this next time!)

Image(#3 11 passed, FIRST TIME EVER PLAYING!, this was fun, and I was pleasantly surprised that I did it)

Image(#4 11 passed, first try today, another pleasant surprise because I didn't even get close last time I tried)

Image(...and this is where it ended. I'll pass it next time, though!)

Image(This is a great warmup song lol, I use it everytime.)

Image(Something else I used for warmup, because I had a crappy score on this from a while ago...this is still crappy but at least it's S-range.)

Image(Eh, Mexy, I got it up a little further, but not as much as I would've liked, next time, though. LOL I'm trying to "get it up" for mexy...)

Image(Just some random shit that it was the first time I ever played I thought it was worth a screenshot)

I also met Merk, so that was pretty cool.

DDR
AA on Exotic Ethnic (first try, 33 greats, 3 misses...stupid pad)
AA on After The Game of Love (lmao first time ever playing, I think 15 greats)
I thing I might've SDGd Cutie Chaser Morning Mix, but I'm not sure.

PIU
S on Beethoven Virus Hard (1 great, 1 bad)
A on Turkey March Crazy! (this DEFINITELY shouldn't be a 12, because I can barely do 7s right now and I passed it first try.)
So yeah lol I jumped from 6s & 7s (pun intended) to 12 CZ.

A great night, overall.

-Mr. Pleased-With-His-Scores-For-Once

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:37 pm

Isn't Robotix that crazy ass song with the really fast side to side thing? I don't know how else to explain it, although it kinda reminds me of "up-downs" for football players, lol.

It's like a hold only not. lol. It's just hitting a whole lot of notes in a row. lol. I hope you know what the hell I'm talking about by now, because i've run out of ideas. lol.

YOU MET MERK! sweet. Tell him that we miss him in Bloomington and we want him back :-( lol. I'm sure he'll read this anyways.