blackcat be burnin' up the didder machine

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:15 pm

I took a picture of a AA that I got on La Copa, but it wasn't near as good as when I only had 10 greats...but yeah, just thought that I would show you guys my progress...

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:35 pm

blackcat24 wrote:I took a picture of a AA that I got on La Copa, but it wasn't near as good as when I only had 10 greats...but yeah, just thought that I would show you guys my progress...

[img]Rather%20large%20photo%20^_^[/img]
gratz still

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:11 am

yeah...the picture just came out that way. Oh well, at least you don't have a problem seeing the scores. lol.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:35 pm

AAed "I Was the One"

kick ASS!

Hmmm....what do I want to AA next?

....HOLIC!

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:04 am

HAHA, this is me passing RnP for the first time in the arcade...and even though it was at Ho's in his basement arcade....it counts! Mike was the one that got the AA.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:11 pm

left my mark on the ITG2 machine at Pinheads. 94% on Solina. effin sweet.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:42 pm

Did some DDR today. My legs were a little tierd today....I'm really sick, and I usually don't ride my bike anywhere, but I rode it all the way to the Union. I fee a little out of shape. BUT I did alright today. I didn't AA anything, but I guess I had a few brag worthy things. I FCed Little Boy :-D

here are my scores...and I know that the pictures are ginormous...but if I resized them....they would end up being too small. So yeah.

Little Boy FC....had to change the colors to see the scores better. It was a little blurry.

My Summer Love:

Freckles #1:

Freckles #2 with some random guy...FCed it sorta...except I didn't get all the holds:

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Sun May 07, 2006 11:38 pm

Played some ITG today...and a little didder too at Gameworks.

For ITG I'm posting for my sake and my boyfriend's for that matter. We share the same thumb drive...so it's labeled as KSMB which is our initials...KS is mine, MB is his.

Anyways here are my scores:
Little Kitty Mine is Mike and I's favorite song :D
Remember December is like the only ITG 9 footer that I can pass. I'm actually really happy with my progress in this song :D
This was def not my best for this song...
ATM this is like my number 2 favorite ITG song:
Yeah, this song really sucked today...I can usually get around like 90%...
HAHAHA, so Mike and I do ballroom dancing, so we both like this song:
YAY! My percentage went up:D

That was all of my scores. Here are Mike's (yes, I'm bragging for him):

That's it :-P

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon May 08, 2006 4:34 pm

Nice on all the records...where's Expert?!?! I know you could do some of the Expert 9-footers. The Game and Lemmings on the Run are cake.

-Dan

P.S. Do Energizer on Hard and I'll give you something :)

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue May 09, 2006 6:50 am

dance1005 wrote:Nice on all the records...where's Expert?!?! I know you could do some of the Expert 9-footers. The Game and Lemmings on the Run are cake.

-Dan

P.S. Do Energizer on Hard and I'll give you something :)
Hahaha, yeah, I guess none of the Expert songs really stood out...either that or they seemed too hard for me. But, I will try Energizer on Heavy, although I sense that there is a catch to this....hahaha. And I think I've seen The Game and Lemmings on the Run done on Expert, because my boyfriend refuses to play anything but Expert. lol. jk. He only does the 9s and 10s. He only does the easy ones at home when he wants to try to beat his records. lol. He's trying to build up stamina to start taking on the 11 footers. I know he can do it :-D

As for me, I'm going to try to work my way through the 9s. I'm trying to build up stamina to finally pass So Deep. But at themoment, I think that it's more than stamina...but actually So Deep has really tricky steps. I have the rhythm down...now I just need to step on the right notes. lol.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue May 09, 2006 5:07 pm

Lol somehow, So Deep came naturally to me...I AAd second time playing it. But yeah, LOTR (NOT lord of the rings) and The Game are nine-footers, and come to think of it, Bumble Bee is easier than both of them. That's a nine also. We Know What To Do is fun, as well. Energizer Hard is a 10-footer.

-Dan

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue May 09, 2006 6:58 pm

dance1005 wrote:Lol somehow, So Deep came naturally to me...I AAd second time playing it. But yeah, LOTR (NOT lord of the rings) and The Game are nine-footers, and come to think of it, Bumble Bee is easier than both of them. That's a nine also. We Know What To Do is fun, as well. Energizer Hard is a 10-footer.

-Dan
rofl...who would think that Lemmings on the Run is the has the same acronym as Lord of the Rings?

ZOMG Energizer Hard is a 10 footer? I'm not even close to being able to start doing 10 footers. I'm working my way up the 9 footers still. Lemme pass a few 9 footers and then I'll get back with you on that Energizer 10 footer of death.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed May 10, 2006 4:11 pm

Lol I sort of meant it as a joke, like "You wanna do hard? O RLY? Do Energizer!"

-Dan

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed May 10, 2006 4:46 pm

And speaking of being "able" to do 10-footers, I definitely think you could do Sakura. It barely deserves to be a 9-footer, much less a 10-footer. But nevertheless, it is, and so, when you A it on your first try, you can be like "ZOMG I DID A 10-FOOTER".

-Dan

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Thu May 11, 2006 12:11 am

dance1005 wrote:And speaking of being "able" to do 10-footers, I definitely think you could do Sakura. It barely deserves to be a 9-footer, much less a 10-footer. But nevertheless, it is, and so, when you A it on your first try, you can be like "ZOMG I DID A 10-FOOTER".

-Dan
I can't think of a single 9 that is harder to pass than Sakura. PAing is a little different, there might be 3 or 4 9s notably harder to PA.

I DO however think it boosts your confidence to beat 10s (including Sakura and bag), and having confidence that you'll beat something will increase your odds of actually doing it. Never go into the "I hope I clear this" mode.