Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Re: Amp's Bemani Accomplishments

Post by Amp Divorax » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 pm

chocobojoe wrote:Heard other people have been getting delayed shipments on the game, too. That's lame :/
Yea, the Postal Service in general has been going to shit. Most people received it last week or this past Monday at the latest which is pretty bad to begin with, but it became outright unacceptable that I was dead last in getting it despite being one of the first people to pre-order it. Pretty much I'm glad I went another route to get DJ Max Trilogy (which will ship out hopefully on Monday) and I am on the fence on what to do about Mushihimesama Futari.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:16 pm

carrier pigeon?

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:43 am

It may not happen at all unless I can find a price that isn't f*cking ludricious.

Oh, 1800th AAA get!
Memorable 2016 quotes:

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Jesus Christ I've been slow at getting scores up for this game. Then again I've been trying to 98% EX and higher on lower difficulty songs and full combo as many songs 8 and under as possible.

3 points from the AAA on Checking You Out Normal (One weird note, the advertized bpm change from 108 to 216 is correct in the arcade, but on 16:9 mode in 9th Style and Premium Best the scrolling speed is similar to the 245 bpm portion of Marie Antoinette.)

Oh, currently 3rd - 6th, and 10th styles are all complete on archive mode. All the newer releases have over 60 pics for each style and the first 10-15 have two variants that have to be unlocked separately so those are gonna take a little time. Hopefully by the end of the week that mode will be complete and Bad Maniacs will be unlocked.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 am

New Clears:
Sakura Another (The only reason this is a 12 is cause it's 300 bpm the first half, and 320 bpm in the second half.)
Ristaccia Another (Awesome Zektbach song, but dunno if this is a legit 12 either.)

I'm getting really close on Vanessa Another and Fire Fire Another as well.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:53 am

New AAAs:
Checking You Out Normal (This is definitely harder than most 7s and 8s on normal mode as despite having only 339 notes, 145 of them are turntable scratches and there's also the speedup from 108 bpm to 216 bpm to consider. Also, I should be able to clear the Another with ease on Premium Best as I can clear Digitank System and Naughty Girl @ Queens Palace with ease.)
THE SHINING POLARIS (Kors K Mix) [Great remix, but a pretty bad chart.]
Practically all songs 8 and under except for Lights Another on The Empress Disc (Note: I haven't played all normal mode 5s and 6s yet, but from what I've seen they should be a cakewalk.)

Oh, starting later this week scores for both IIDX and DJ Max Trilogy will be posted.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:08 pm

I've taken a hiatus from IIDX due to getting DJ Max Trilogy.

This will be hopefully the first of many SSS ratings in 7 Key mode:
Memorable 2016 quotes:

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:42 pm

4th Style get.

I've been on a Trilogy kick mainly, but sometime I'll have to start doing some more IIDX stuff cause there are still a ton of songs that need to be played.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:20 am

Played at Anderson Putt Putt for the final time. (Had to get rid of those leftover tokens lying around.) Cleared Robotix Expert with relative ease and got some new scores. However, I think I'm pretty much done playing ITG. Pretty much the main reason was best stated by Ho when he said that it felt rather bland and soulless compared to it's counterparts. In addition, the series has been dead for 3 years and it's spiritual successor (Positive Gaming's iDance) will probably never be accessible to me. I will also state that it is rather aggravating that the same people who got butthurt over Konami making gimmick charts for songs like FAXX, Pluto, and Trigger have been doing ITG custom charts that rely on even bigger garbage gimmicks.

For now, starting this weekend I'm going back to IIDX to finally wrap up the Empress scores before classes begin.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:42 am

Amp Divorax wrote:Played at Anderson Putt Putt for the final time. (Had to get rid of those leftover tokens lying around.) Cleared Robotix Expert with relative ease and got some new scores. However, I think I'm pretty much done playing ITG. Pretty much the main reason was best stated by Ho when he said that it felt rather bland and soulless compared to it's counterparts. In addition, the series has been dead for 3 years and it's spiritual successor (Positive Gaming's iDance) will probably never be accessible to me. I will also state that it is rather aggravating that the same people who got butthurt over Konami making gimmick charts for songs like FAXX, Pluto, and Trigger have been doing ITG custom charts that rely on even bigger garbage gimmicks.

For now, starting this weekend I'm going back to IIDX to finally wrap up the Empress scores before classes begin.
heh heh, you say that now....

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:40 pm

DAVE101 wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote:Played at Anderson Putt Putt for the final time. (Had to get rid of those leftover tokens lying around.) Cleared Robotix Expert with relative ease and got some new scores. However, I think I'm pretty much done playing ITG. Pretty much the main reason was best stated by Ho when he said that it felt rather bland and soulless compared to it's counterparts. In addition, the series has been dead for 3 years and it's spiritual successor (Positive Gaming's iDance) will probably never be accessible to me. I will also state that it is rather aggravating that the same people who got butthurt over Konami making gimmick charts for songs like FAXX, Pluto, and Trigger have been doing ITG custom charts that rely on even bigger garbage gimmicks.

heh heh, you say that now....
Not surprising that you would butt in. I may as well be on the level and state that complaining about everybody stereotyping you as a ITG Snob and that it's all you post about only to prove them right just makes you look bad.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:22 pm

1) I'm sorry for butting in to your conversation (with nobody) on a public forum.
B) I wasn't aware that everyone stereotyped me as an ITG snob, so I don't complain about it.
3) You are saying that posting only about ITG equates me to an ITG snob.
5) Merry Christmas
6) WHAT HAPPENED TO #4
7) Come play ITG with us at Noblesville :D

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:13 pm

DAVE101 wrote:1) I'm sorry for butting in to your conversation (with nobody) on a public forum.
B) I wasn't aware that everyone stereotyped me as an ITG snob, so I don't complain about it.
3) You are saying that posting only about ITG equates me to an ITG snob.
5) Merry Christmas
6) WHAT HAPPENED TO #4
7) Come play ITG with us at Noblesville :D
Lame post is lame...

Also, what I am saying that your posts are the reason why everybody equates you to being an ITG snob. With all due respect, maybe if you didn't so stereotypical then you wouldn't have such a label.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Mod edit:
Don't hijack other people's achievement thread
-LikeableRodent

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:29 am

dave is the most awesome troll - and i'm proud that he bugs people irl.
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig