AllusiveGold: back at it again

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:40 pm

Haven't played for a couple weeks, but this is what I've done since I came back.

DDR Oni: 1 (I thought I flagged this already but apparently not.)
Dead End: 3
PSM Heavy: 19 and 1 good >_<

It's Jesus LOL!

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:12 pm

no LOL!
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:03 pm

I saw that like a year ago LOL!
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

LegendofBob
Standard
Standard

lol

Post by LegendofBob » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:07 am

this is amazing all this comotion over some pics. Well i was just passing through checking some scores and im gonna have to tell you awesome job man you have some excellent scores keep it up im working on it as well. btw i am impressed by your LOM score i would have it around 30 greats but the combo part i cant get down ive just really started 10 footers. And i noticed you had a lot of out of sync songs really low excellent job.
Eville d00ds

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Re: lol

Post by AllusiveGold » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:49 pm

LegendofBob wrote:this is amazing all this comotion over some pics. Well i was just passing through checking some scores and im gonna have to tell you awesome job man you have some excellent scores keep it up im working on it as well. btw i am impressed by your LOM score i would have it around 30 greats but the combo part i cant get down ive just really started 10 footers. And i noticed you had a lot of out of sync songs really low excellent job.
Hey thanx alot. I guess I tend to take my scores more seriously than some mainly because that's what keeps it interesting for me. Maybe I take it too seriously but.. That's just me. Maybe you could head up our way sometime and we could all hang out?

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:06 pm

LOL, ok so I have low 99s on probably all of my 99s but I'm bored and I figured why not post ITG and DDR scores. I don't play songs after I 99 them so unfortunately for me all of them will blow :?

I don't know when I'll get to play again but I'm going to try to start posting my scores. Hopefully this weekend!

*EDIT* To clarify since some ppl like to assume. I don't "whore" songs. I wouldn't mind, but. If I have to play a song more than a 2 times or a set, I just say fuck it cause I can't handle it! lol
Last edited by AllusiveGold on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:15 pm

uhhh *** soapy bubble and ill be a happy man :)
Team KIMO represent!

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:06 pm

Good job 8)

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:16 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:To clarify since some ppl like to assume. I don't "whore" songs. I wouldn't mind, but. If I have to play a song more than a 2 times or a set, I just say fuck it cause I can't handle it! lol
Good job on your scores mike, but that's the biggest lie ever. You do whore. Every person in fort wayne can vouch for that too. :wink:

...keep up the good work buddy. :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:03 am

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:To clarify since some ppl like to assume. I don't "whore" songs. I wouldn't mind, but. If I have to play a song more than a 2 times or a set, I just say fuck it cause I can't handle it! lol
Good job on your scores mike, but that's the biggest lie ever. You do whore. Every person in fort wayne can vouch for that too. :wink:

Might wanna reread the post. I "don't" whore. (hence, why i play more than one [the same] song in the same set. Thanx for the props.

"Oh, and Billy can vouch for me too, as well as the ppl that I actually played with in Fort Weezie" :wink:

BTW: Hope playing DDR is going good for you :lol:

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:12 am

AllusiveGold wrote:
UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:

Might wanna reread the post. I "don't" whore. (hence, why i play more than one [the same] song in the same set. Thanx for the props.

"Oh, and Billy can vouch for me too, as well as the ppl that I actually played with in Fort Weezie" :wink:

DDR is going great, considering I havent devoted my life to playing it. I try and squeeze in twice a week of play, but that's only if I'm lucky. I'm too busy making money and being with my girl friend, and making sure she's happy. Those are two things you could never comprehend. Hence, the whole job and making money thing, is why Joe booted your ass.

As far as DDR goes though, everyone and I do mean everyone who plays DDR now a days knows what whoring is. It does not mean that you have to play the same songs in one set, but it does mean that you constantly play a song over and over in a day. For that matter, the same song for the week.

Would you like an example? I thought so. Well there was this one night when Ron and a few others at TnT told me, that after I had left, you played La Senorita about 5 times. No, not in the same set, but yes several times. So, yes, whoring.

Anyway, I'll keep having fun with the game. My post was only meant as a joke, but like everything in your life, you take it to heart. Have fun buddy :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:28 am

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:
UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote: Good job on your scores mike, but that's the biggest lie ever. You do whore. Every person in fort wayne can vouch for that too. :wink:

DDR is going great, considering I havent devoted my life to playing it. I try and squeeze in twice a week of play, but that's only if I'm lucky. I'm too busy making money and being with my girl friend, and making sure she's happy. Those are two things you could never comprehend. Hence, the whole job and making money thing, is why Joe booted your ass.

As far as DDR goes though, everyone and I do mean everyone who plays DDR now a days knows what whoring is. It does not mean that you have to play the same songs in one set, but it does mean that you constantly play a song over and over in a day. For that matter, the same song for the week.

Would you like an example? I thought so. Well there was this one night when Ron and a few others at TnT told me, that after I had left, you played La Senorita about 5 times. No, not in the same set, but yes several times. So, yes, whoring.

Anyway, I'll keep having fun with the game. My post was only meant as a joke, but like everything in your life, you take it to heart. Have fun buddy :lol:
Yeah, La senorita = whored. I wanted to AAA it really bad and for some reason i couldn't kick the flag. But anyhow, I think its funny how you care to point out the fact that you dont devote your life to DDR and that you think I don't understand "making money" "being with a girl". I've been single for a while, and without a job for a while. But I've made more money than you had before I moved and before you got the job you have now. :wink: I can comprehend it fine. Been there, done that. Now, the trick is, getting back there. I'm workin at mah lil papa johns for now, til I find something more worth while. Also, it's to my knowledge that "my ass" was never booted. If you knew more than just the fact that I was without work for quite sometime (aside from the little temp jobs) you would also realize there were other problems, not having to do with just me as well. As far as playing a song more than once outside of a set. I've done that, who hasn't..? But there again, I don't like to whore, regardless if its one set or one day. I try to play as many songs as I can because for me it seems anymore to be more of a luck thing, what song can I play today? Anyways, enough with the forum bullshit. I made this thread for scores specifically, and you along with a few other ppl love to carry it outside of that (for whatever reason). NOW, in other news...

*EDIT* OOPS! I also forgot to mention the fact that, YES! I used to play everyday or most days anyway. But obviously that was in the past. AS OF LATE, I don't GET to play everyday and anymore I really don't know if I would play everyday just for certain reasons. One of them being I'm finally starting to feel a little different about the game. I mostly just get to play on the weekends and it seems like even THAT might change as my hours are now being more on the weekends and at nights :? Just cause I take more time playing a game doesn't mean I devote my "life" to it thanx.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:03 am

I didn't expect to play tonight, BUT I did! I got in i think about 3 sets after work so I didn't have the flash drive. But it's ok cause I intend to go back and fix all these. :?

How's this for whoring, cause ya know. I'm such a whore. I have to whore everything I play for a score. Cause it's not like I couldn't just play it once or twice and get a score. ANYWAYS..

First try Clockwork Genesis Ex: 94.64%
(I blow at this song and at the same time I can count on my hands how many times I've played it.)

First try Amore Ex: 98.44%
(fuck this song...)

Second try different set Destiny Ex: 99.05
(25 ex and a bad :()

First try Hardcore Symphony Ex: 97.79
(SEEMS... Everything involves one fucking great with me..)

Third try one set Disconnected Hyper Ex: 98.64
(OMG! I WHORED IT, OMFG. I don't even know the last time I played this song...)

God I'm such a slut. Anyway, yai. I'm happy so it's all good.

Sportin' Papa Johns w00t! LoL...
Last edited by AllusiveGold on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:17 am

Good job Kermit...that's a nice ass score.
ImageImage
ImageImage