AllusiveGold: back at it again

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:44 pm

That was tight, but yeah, there really were too many people. At least I got a couple scores and hung out with everyone so it was cool. It would just be that much better if there were more machines and we all know that ain't gonna happen, so yeah, lol.

Mosthated
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Mosthated » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:59 pm

There's a custom song that you can download from Groovestats called Seven made by Windeu. Here's a month old score on it.
And July, which I can do way better on, since it's also over a month old

But I'm quitting ITG now. I got banned from my hometown arcades and I don't feel like traveling to play so I'm done. My overall average is 99.56, guess it's gonna stay there.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Mosthated wrote:There's a custom song that you can download from Groovestats called Seven made by Windeu. Here's a month old score on it.

But I'm quitting ITG now. I got banned from my hometown arcades and I don't feel like traveling to play so I'm done. My overall average is 99.56, guess it's gonna stay there.
hi jet

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:22 am

Well, I'm going to start working on playing harder songs more often because I suck at them and apparently I suck at them because I almost never play them. So we shall see how this works out. Played Tell random tonight and got a new star soo, I guess that's alright. Not much improvement from previous score though (95.91) But I'll take it...

All for now.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:32 pm

For those that haven't seen the last post, I starred Tell finally. Aside from that, here's the only thing I did today.

Yeah, I know. Laugh. I'm sure David gets a better score than that withOUT the bar.. (don't take that the wrong way cause that's a dam good thing)

Now that we have that out of the way, time for me to shoot some bullshit. Probably just going down that same old road of not seeing if there's even any chance of improving but my intentions are as follows considering I still play. Right now on expert I'm ranked a shitty 74. That's with a completion of 98.86%. Trying to gain .01 in my position seems very difficult (for me anyways). The possibilty of trying to stay ahead of the others that I've been trying to stay ahead of seems to be slowly fading away, if that made any sense. I feel like I want to quit because the pressure is rising and sometimes I feel like I can do so much better... But I don't. :? Lately, I just don't know what to do, so I keep playing... gai

'Til next time..

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:22 pm

keep practicing bloodrush, i honestly think if you played it as much as i have you could * it.

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:32 pm

shii mang if he played euphoria as much as me he could * it.

zomg its joorz
Standard
Standard

Post by zomg its joorz » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:59 pm

dude. if he played on a day like today as much as me he could..

oh wait.. :( He's long beaten my score.. xD

But yeah, you could * both bloodrush and euphoria, I think. Just... takes a lot of practice for the two >_<

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:19 pm

I think being in the 74% percentile is an accomplishment...with enough practice, you could try to 100% more songs, and I bet that would make your percentile go up a lot. I don't think you have reached your peak yet. Don't get discouraged. You are awesome! :wink:

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:06 pm

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA wrote:shii mang if he played euphoria as much as me he could * it.
I can't and will never * euphoria. It's definitely not possible. At least, I'm not capable if that suits the situation better.

zomg its joorz wrote:dude. if he played on a day like today as much as me he could..

oh wait.. :( He's long beaten my score.. xD

But yeah, you could * both bloodrush and euphoria, I think. Just... takes a lot of practice for the two >_<
Far beyond logical reasoning..

blackcat wrote:I think being in the 74% percentile is an accomplishment...with enough practice, you could try to 100% more songs, and I bet that would make your percentile go up a lot. I don't think you have reached your peak yet. Don't get discouraged. You are awesome! :wink:
Actually, I'm in the 93 percentile, I'm ranked 71 (as of right now) and 100%ing songs is only a bonus. It's not something I strive for unlike AAAs on DDR nor does it help you hardly if any in some cases. I.E. : I have 1ex on a song, 100%ing it is a waste of time unless I get it first try.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:40 am

Now, for the improvements. I was somewhat content with these as they are a definite improvement.

From 90.17 or something like that (id like to not remember)
From 92.08

Just some other random stuff

New 99 improved score by one excellent...
From 19ex FEC (dam great)
Random first try (4x, distant, Cel, Noisy as fuck) nice mods!

I'm now 98.90% for expert and 99.30 overall (hard/expert) almost there on expert.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:11 pm

Well, here's the latest. Improvement is really slow. Almost at a standstill, but whatever...

ouch?

finally no greats
whatever you fucken gai ass song..
and another new one

This was a surprise, random first try. Random, though I did pick it.

All for now, that is, if I continue to get more scores..

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:49 am

Nice on Monolith.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:25 am

dance1005 wrote:Nice on Monolith.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Cbav